Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
winterse

Fishing Report 9/27-10/1

3 posts in this topic

I just returned from Woody's. I had a great trip. My stay at Woody's was great as always and the info that I got from Fishmeister and from Doug at Rainy Lake One Stop was helpful.

We caught a bunch of walleyes. Our largest fish was 27.25" but we had a 26 several 25's and bunch of fish between 18 and 23. We came hoem with our limit of eaters and a fish dinner one night on top of that.

We experienced the best fishing on the west end of Sand Bay on a 10-12' rock flat pulling cranks although I heard several reports that fish were snapping on lindys in 30-50' of water near Dryweed Island.

If any one is thinking about hitting up Rainy now is the time. The big eyes are really starting to feed and they are FAT.

winterse

winter,

Congrats on the nice fish. You are making me anxious to get back up home this weekend!!

Take Care!

Thanks Tearin'lips.

I wish that I would be able to get out on Rainy for another couple days this fall. I love tying into those huge walleyes.

winterse