Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skis

Bottle Lake Anyone

1 post in this topic

OK, fishing withdrawal has officially set in!! I have not had a line in the water since 8-18.

Give me some ammo to cure the itch!! grin.gif Actually, I don't know if I'll get back to Bottle this year, but it is still in my mind to go!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Rick G
      Got one over 40in on a small local lake like 3-4 yrs back , 2lb line...fishing panfish. Got a pic up in the St cloud reports somewhere. But biggest was just shy of 43 on Rainey River about 20 yrs ago
    • Jim Uran
      If you make up it up this way at all I'll have the peg on a good bite somewhere. Sometimes traveling a little farther north makes ice fishing more enjoyable. Keep on posting, we have tons of well educated anglers that roam these forums!
    • Jim Uran
      I'm slacking bud, I haven't done any of that yet lol. The excitement is here though, been talking to some co-workers lately about all things ice fishing. Soon enough guys!!
    • Neighbor_guy
      My troubles are that even with the hyfax on the slides the munchkin take a little bit of a kick to get started.    My sled does not have studs and has carbides on the skis. So when I hook up to the house with the tow bar the track spins without breaking the house loose. It's like hooking it to a truck. Too much power on the sled side and no ability to transfer it to forward motion.    The 4-wheeler with chains has zero problems. Pulls it like it's not even there. 
    • Jim Uran
      I'd like to see this expanded to help revive our pike size and population.