• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

explain yourself Buzz

CALVINIST

OUCH... Casey my man, plain and simple... I lost a bet with Down to Earth and this is my one week penance. frown.giffrown.gif I loathe the packers!!

WHEW, What a relief! Thought you lost it there. That is a mighty stiff penance though. Maybe next time you'll agree to eat racoon brains or go to the Old Country Buffet naked as penance rather than don a yucky Packer avatar tongue.gif You are brave indeed Buzz!

Quote:

OUCH... Casey my man, plain and simple... I lost a bet with Down to Earth and this is my one week penance.
frown.giffrown.gif
I loathe the packers!!

grin.gif

All I know is that a few of us took that bet and I'm the only one who's changed my avatar... confused.gif Racoon brains?? would they be cooked?

Nice smiley face DTE!! shocked.gif

I took the bet and I'm all over it. Now someone please explain to me how to post and avitar.

Ick.

YES!! This is interesting to explain but here goes.... first off copy that packer helmet to your computer... then go to www.imageshack.com and "upload" that packer helmet logo... then copy the bottom URL that you just uploaded and go to your "My home" on Fishing MN and go down by the bottom and paste that URL you just copied in the area that asks for you to paste your URL and hit okay and if that didn't work then DARN!

Um, dude............I clicked on the web site you gave me and there's like a lot dating sites and junk, and nothing saying "If you're an (Contact Us Please), and are trying to do an upload cuz you took a stupid bet and lost, click here."

Errrrrrrr, suggestions?

I feel so..............................dirty.

If I die before next week, please some computer savy fella hack into this and remove this little peice of ishyness.

If you don't go and delete that post with the instructions on how to change it, you'll probably be seeing LOTS and LOTS of Packer Helmet avatars on here soon I'll betcha---every Packer fan wants one I'm sure.

Andy,

I request on your next bet that you include the promise "not to make fun of the avatar for a week" too.

Buzz, Seems like I always have issues trying to switch my avatar. I keep getting an improper picture type. I'm using a JPEG file. I can't remember do I need to delete any of the link off of imageshack or not. Do you just cut and paste the first option?

Thanks.

Quote:

Andy,

I request on your next bet that you include the promise "not to make fun of the avatar for a week" too.

Geno,

They can make fun of it as much as they want. The deal is they can't put an avatar up that makes fun of the other team. So if I lose next week, I can't use any of the following:

randycc7.jpg

tice1vn1.jpg

Buzzsaw has a good library as well of Packer ones.

Still having issues. Can't figure it out. mad.gif I'm even trying past pictures I've used as avatars without luck. Will just have to try a bit later.

Boys, those yucky avatars are simply overwhelming, in a very, very bad way. I hope you win your bets from here on out because they make dizzy and nauseated frown.gif Yes, I think racoon brains should be on the menu...

He did on the vikes/Bears and that was a push, he got us on the second part of the bet Lions vs Packers... I assume you also took him up on that part of the deal? It's okay, all in fun... besides I sense a fun theme with these avatars and sports bets. grin.gif

Quote:

It would be more fun if I could get my stupid avatar to work.
mad.gif

Got it figured out now. I tried the "direct link to image" option and it went through. I kept trying the hotlink before without success.

Man, this thread making me explain my avatar has taken off... thanks Casey! crazy.gif I say we start a new thread and call it DTE's a meanie!