Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stubby1

8x12 ice on removable wheels ***sold***

22 posts in this topic

I am listing this ice house for sale and it has the following:

8x12 icefishing house

propane heater

propane lights

3 burner propane stove

100 pound propane tank( mounted on the front)

rattles reels

2 12 violt oscalating fans(mounted near ceiling)

2 12 volt lights

6 holes(3 down each side)

This is made with twin I beams and supports under the floor and 2x2 steel tube frame in the walls. There is styrofoam in the walls for isulation.It has blue metal siding with paneling in the inside.Has green outdoor carpet on the floor and the door is set up for a paddle lock.There is two windows one each side also. you can remove the tires from the tube axle and get it closer to the ice or you can remove the axle all together and have sitting on the ice all toghether.With the I beams under it,it can than be skidded where ever you want to go. This maybe made of steel but it can go on the ice when the full sized vehicle can start driving on the ice.I would say 15 inches or so.I have not used it in 2 years since I am totally portable now.I can send pics if you wish or you can look at it.Its located southeast of Warroad MN. You can e-mail me at stubby@wiktel.com for my number or any other questions. I would like to get $750.

************Thanks to everyone the expressed interest, the house is now sold .***********

At $750 this is a steal

Shoot me some pics at hondavxr @ yahoo.com. Thanks

please send pics to mikorig@msn.com, If looks good I will pick up in the next day or two. Thanks

Pics please

silver_odd_o (at)yahoo (dot) come

I have sent pics for everyone that asked. I hope everyone gets them.Please let me know if you didn't get them.

Pictures please: ed dot hagberg at rbcdain (Contact Us Please)

pics please... normy_eric @ yahoo . com

Pics have been sent to everyone. I haven't been able to get to the house yet to bet pics of the inside yet.Its at a friends house and he lives 20 miles away and I hope to get there in the next day or two.

Coach, I need a different address to send pics to.I tried and I got a messagee saying that the pics didn't get to you.Incomplete address I guess

I'd like some pics also.

joemmn(at)lycos(dot)com

Thanks

pics please

mybigfish45(at)yahoo(dot)com

thanks

Pics of the inside are sent,i hope everyone got them.Let me know if the didn't come thru.

I emailed you for pics but am very interested pls send pics to spinnerfisher45 at yahoo (Contact Us Please)