Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyberfish

Humongous trophy metro bass!

20 posts in this topic

Well done calvinist! he got this whopper whale today! I thought they only got this fat out in california or florida!

humongousbass.jpg

bigolhugewhopper.jpg

hugefatbelly.jpg

bigfattiebassy.jpg

He got this lunker too!

hugelunker.jpg

I didn't get any biguns, guess he got me back for lettin' the air outta his tube on the water last weekend haha grin.gif!!

Wow! Nice fish, nice gut Calvinist! Did you get a rough measurement on the fish? Looks bigger than anything I've hauled into the boat/canoe this summer. cool.gif

Man oh man, Casey one heck of a fish! That looks at least 6 pounds. Did you catch her on a Manns minus one?

holy crap lol that thing is a beast!

It measured about 20.5 inches, but the gut looked like it swallowed a softball. It had to be 6 lb. Carp, I caught it on a black Booyah spinner with a gold curly tail plastic trailer. The worst part of the day was putting up with Cybe's whining tongue.gif! Actually Mike did a nice job taking snapshots, they turned out great!

yep! shocked.gif

thebeast.jpg

Wow, very nice! Was she able to pull your tube around?

Im not even going to ask for a lake name but it looks pretty wooded, does it have a public access? I seriously contemplated getting a float tube this year so I could fish a few of the small lakes around my house without a public access.

Whaaaaaaa!

cyberfishbabywhaaa.jpg

Outstanding fish Casey! Congrats!

It was on a small metro lake, no P.A. And yeah, it is fun going for a ride with a big one on in the tube. Usually they just spin you around a couple times.

I have never seen a bass with a belly like that in Minnesota. That's huge! Congrats Calvinist!

Geez Casey, your the lunker slayer! You put any thought into having a replica made?

Thanks Buzz, but no replica for the green carp. She was fun to CPR though. Did you ever get out on saturday? I was lookin' for your e-mail, but figured you got busy with something else. No biggie, we'll get out some other time. You do hard water fishing?

Wow! That fish has got one helluva gut!

I think I know where that is. Looks like the other side of the lake that I couldnt get to. Thats a hog.

Very nice fish...looks over 6 to me! A friend got one earlier this year that was just shy of 6lbs and this fish looks bigger. Either way, very nice fish...now I HAVE to go fishing today, thanks alot!

A true Hawg. A monster Pig. Sweet looking fish, congrats. I'll see if what I can do to keep up, it's that time of the year boys, the fun season begins.

I didn't get out Saturday, I thought it was going to be crappy weather and made other family plans and we had people over for a group BBQ in the afternoon. I do the Ice fishing thing, however I'm not diehard into it. We'll have to hook up again hopefully before the boat goes into storage!

There is only 1 lake in the Metro that has water like that!! All I can say is WOW.. lol..

Been away from the puter for awhile. Very nice fish!!!!!! and nice boat too!!!!!!!