Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corey Bohn

Anyone know results of Big Cormorant tourney?

5 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone knew weights, names from Day 1 on Big Cormorant. Any info would be appreciated along with Day 2 once its over. Wish I could have fished it.

maybe ScottND can help us out with this one...

Place----Team-------------------Weight----Fish

1--------Schultz/Peterick----------21.32-----12

2--------Anderson/Longtine--------20.22-----11

3--------Schroeder/Schroeder-----19.30-----10

4--------VanDame/Anderson-------18.23------9

5--------Perala/Erickson-----------17.64-----10

6--------Carr/Bladow--------------16.60-----10

7--------Illg/Illg-------------------17.54-----10

8--------Shasky/Fischer-----------13.78-----10

9--------Boedigheimer/Spieker-----13.64------7

10-------Wagner/Granbois---------12.99------7

Largest 3.95

I picked up a 6 and a 4 prefishing but my son and I only got (1) 1.8 with an hour to go is all for the tourney. (took a while for us to break our ND habits blush.gif) 20% got goose eggs. About 30% got 1. It rained and blew 20-30 mph both days. Fish came anywhere from 6-45 ft. with live bait taking the top places.

How did you do Minneman?

They should use our fishingmn names up too. grin.gif

scott, It must have been dark at the Fm ice outing on sally last winter when we were chatting afterwards, but I finaly put 2 and 2 together. we actualy crossed paths a few times this past week/end, on weds eve, I was comming off the lake and you guys were going out. we fished the same spot first thing fri am. and we talked a bit after the weigh in sat. we got lucky and found 9

Sorry about your partners boat, good thing you had a backup. email me Id like to chat further thetlas@loretel.net

Quote:

scott, It must have been dark at the Fm ice outing on sally last winter when we were chatting afterwards, but I finaly put 2 and 2 together. we actualy crossed paths a few times this past week/end, on weds eve, I was comming off the lake and you guys were going out. we fished the same spot first thing fri am. and we talked a bit after the weigh in sat. we got lucky and found 9

Sorry about your partners boat, good thing you had a backup. email me Id like to chat further

Don't know if I can say it was the dark, but for me just a few to many good times in my earlier years seems to have zapped a little memory. confused.gif Or maybe it's the age thing. confused.gif

Yeah...I remember now...you had an Arctic Cat sled on Sallie, right?

I made a deal with that 6 pounder I caught prefishing that if I let her go I'd come back and get her on Friday and let her go again istead of the frying pan. I hope she's not ticked that I didn't show up but you guys were right on top of her...LOL laugh.gif. I told her to wait for that 7" reef runner again. grin.gif. Now she's got to wait til next year.

Emails comin.