Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nofishfisherman

fish lake

9 posts in this topic

any news out of fish lake the last few days?

Are the walleye going good right now? Any particular strategies paying off?

I might try to get up there one more time in the near future, its either going to be fish lake or another paddle down the St. Croix, haven't decided yet. Any info is always helpful.

nofish...

I was out on Fish lake yesterday with three others from the Duluth crew. It proved to be a very tuff bite. I'm not sure what the reason would be. It seemed that the bite was starting to pick up the last week or so.

Hopefully after this current weather system clears the area things will start to get going. Wish I could give you a better report.

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

Its possible fish could be in a turnover situation. After turnover is done, our best luck has been along hi banks or the dam.

BD after you left we got a tip and did catch some eyes. Funny thing was they are still biting leeches and crawlers. Minnows did zilch. I cant see that lasting too long. We also found the mother load of Crappies but didnt really fish them. Thats for next time.

Northlander,

That must have been one hot tip. Pout-Slayer said he saw you guys headed back out by the time we were done loading my boat. We both thought you took care of the matter at hand very quick. grin.gif

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

Actually we sat and BSed with Tim a bit and picked up some leeches and crawlers. Crazy they are still biting on leeches.

Northlander,

I didn't see you myself but if I new you were going to be at Tim's for a little bit we would have stopped in for a beverage. There's always next time.

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

I was going to hit fish tonight but looks like the winds decided to show up again. I guess Ill just go troll the river for a bit.

Bd110 I have tomorrow off and its supposed to be really nice out. If ya have the day off lets try someplace.

Sorry to say but I must go back to work tomorrow. I don't think I have any plans for Friday if your off. Let me know when I talk to you next.

Take care,

Tom (BD110)