Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt.Blaine

Burntside report or water remp?

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a report on Burntside or a water temp?

Thanks

I'll leave that for Great Outdoors. He's on Bside a lot, and taking water temps as he goes. I haven't been there for weeks. frown.gif

Hi, I am new to the board. Will be on Burntside tomorrow. Will let you know water temp and how I do.

Thanks Yukon. Good to see you here, and welcome. grin.gif

Thanks Yukon, and welcome aboard.

Just got back from burntside this morning. surface temp this morning 58 degrees. One hit but my wife lost it about half way to the boat. trolling riggers and spoons. hooked fish in about 61 ft of water 51 ft down.

Thanks for the report. With surface temps like that, looks like the next couple weeks before laker season ends will mean the fish will come all the way up through the water column to smack a bait.

Thanks for the information Yukon! next time she will get it in the boat smile.gif

I was on the lake Thursday, the 21st and the surface was surprisingly 62-63 degrees, just about everywhere I went. At 18-22 feet it was 60 degrees. Didn't see any indication of turning over yet, but should begin soon.

Greetings Yukon...I myself am new to the post and have found it tremendously helpful and with great people...I was out on Wednesday and Thursday looking for Lakers on Burntside...Had a lot of hits on big spoons but none on the little ones enjoyed it though...