• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Happy B-day tearin' lips!

BILLY BOYS BIRTHDAY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! MISSED YOU TODAY ON THE RADIO SHOW. WEATHER HAS TURNED NASTY, SO GUESS WHAT, YOUR NOT MISSING ANYTHING, DUCKS MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT STORY.

YOUR BUD,

THE FISHMEISTER

Thanks Basscatcher and all.

Dave, I miss doin' the show too!, I can't imagine the weather has stopped you from fishing though! I am looking to be up the first weekend(6,7,8) of October for some serious duck hunting and some crappie fishin' up in Redgut.

Northlander, been meaning to give you a call, but with work and school work, I have been pulling out all the hairs on my head out. You'll hear from me shortly.

Uffda, you hit the nail on the head. I had class until noon, did homework until five, and worked till 11. Figured I should get a little quality FM time in before I call it a night.

Thanks Again Everyone and Take Care All!

Bill, you will not have to go up to redgut if things stay the same around here. If I can catch crappies on this side anyone can. I finaly started catching them and it's almost time to put the boat away. Oh by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Good to hear Mr. C. I know you son was excited, he texted me and told me that you guys got a few. How are the birds down at the shack? Looking forward to getting a few of them, as my parents are bringing my gun down. Talk to ya later!

Travis saw 4 last weekend and got one. I usualy don't start hunting until Oct. I'm going to brainerd sunday for a few days and I'm going to try to get out on gull and try it after my meetings. I've been seeing a few birds out there though. There are a lot of places around Duluth to hunt and fish also. I'll talk to you before you get back up here. Marty

HEY MR. LIPS...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...BEEN DOIN REAL GOOD AT OUR CAMP IN MOROSON...LOTS OF REDHEADS, WIDGEON, AND MALLARDS...BILLS SHOULD BE HITTING LOW THIS WEEK...HEADED BACK UP ON THURSDAY FOR 10 DAYS...STARTING TO TALK LIKE A DUCK...ONE MORE TRIP TOMORROW ON VERM AND THEN WATCH OUT BLUEBILLS...WAS SCHEDULED TO FISH ON RAINY THIS WEEK BUT THE THOUGHT OF OL' YELLOW EYES SHOWING UP WITHOUT THE PROPER GREETING WAS JUST TO MUCH...SAY HI TO MY FRIEND DAVE WHEN YOU SEE HIM...PHIL

Phil, thanks for the B-Day wish. You just have to rub it in about the duck hunting don't ya. Made it out grouse hunting this afternoon at canosia in duluth. Kicked up four in an hour, right after the rain, then nothing. Found a great place for ducks though. There was about five hundred mallards in this little slough. I can't wait till I get back up in the falls!! My trigger finger can't take it anymore! Not to mention the calls are getting dusty!

Take Care Phil and Good Luck Hunting!