Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
8-Ball

Who Woulda Thunk It?

8 posts in this topic

Tell me, who out there in their right mind would have thought the Twins would take 3 out of 4 from the Tribe, with Cytana being the only loser? I am speechless.. (well, almost). Nice job boys!

It is pretty crazy, but the thing that I cannot fathom is that we are only one game behind Detroit now.

What a season.

Not being critical but Johan got a no decision on his last outing. Not sure who took the loss.

Wasn't it Neshek? Though I get the drift as Yo-Han did not get a win.

Windy

10-4, Neshek. Either way, I honestly did not think we had a prayer (other than MAYBE Silvas start) in the other 3 games.. Awesome.

who would of thunk the MINNESOTA TWINS would be 2 games out from the BEST RECORD IN AL on Sept 17?? Not only do we have a chance at the playoffs, but with a foreseen pussy cat collapse and a few more loses for the Yanks-- the TWINS could, could, have home field adv in ALL ROUNDS!!!!

Still would be nice to have a second, dominating pitcher, but what the hey, THEY GET"ER DonE!!!!

Just a note to all of our White Sox fans in the audience... there are two weeks remaining in the season ~ 13 games to go ~ we lead Chicago by four in the wild card race which equates to: If the Twins go 7-6 the rest of the way, the White Sox would have to go 12-1 to take that wild card spot..... Things that make you go hmmmmmm wink.gif

Like my dad used to say "Stick a fork in them, they are dead" or " dont worry, they will fold like a cheap suit."