Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve-O

MWC Pool 4 results

3 posts in this topic

Moderator and super-guide on the St Croix our own Turk Gierke is fishing the MWC on P4 this weekend. Would appreciate some results if anybody has any.

Go Turducken!

Steve-O............I checked first day results on wc and Turk and Scott arent doing so hot.Must have been a tough bite,cause I didnt notice alot of limits weighed.The tourney is on pool four out of Lake city.The boys blanked on day one,but you never know,a good day two can still yield some cash if they can find some horses.good luck to both Turk and Scott.

Shale and I got a real good beat down on day one, we fought back on day two (in spirit more than huge walleye!ha! only three eyes)

On the flip side, I learned a lot and sharpened my fishing skills up. That's the way it goes, we had them going in prefishing, but if you don't get them in tournament day it just another fisherman's fish story! Happy to be home.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• SkunkedAgain
      You're running up against a political position here, not a logical one. I'm struggling to remember if it was Pawlenty or Ventura but one of them started to swing things heavily towards "fees" because they could argue that they weren't new taxes. I think that mentality has permeated through many layers of government by now, so I'm not surprised to hear someone from the DNR state that fishing license fees aren't taxes.   It doesn't really matter, we are paying to use something that requires money to stock and manage. Whatever it's called, it will never be free unless fishing pressure drastically decreases.
    • Rube
      Spent a few hours on Skogman yesterday. (3:00 to 6:30)  Most of the time the vexlar was so lit up that you couldn't see the lure. Bad news is that they were very small sunnies and crappies. Fished in the area of the cluster of ice houses in  24  ft water. No fish kept this time out. Good ice but getting a little sloppy.
    • SaintPaulPaul
      Another Spring-like day on Thursday. I got skunked but my buddy landed a couple of nice ones. C & R.
    • Rhino26
      Very true! Cenaiko Lake had at least 100 houses on it at 7 in the morning on Saturday and it is only a 28 acres. It is absolutely packed with fish though. 
    • SaintPaulPaul
      Even in the metro the little bit of snow pack is insulating the ice pretty well so far. I've been out 3 days in a row and haven't noticed any significant melting. The forecasted rain for the next few days will probably change things a little.