Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pacu...pirahna like fish caught in Carlos...

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• gunner55
      Same here but we are down by Winnie
    • magic_minnow
      you'll need your own usb cord....but if you have a recent digital camera or something that same cord will fit.  its fairly easy to do.
    • james_walleye
      Ya we caught a ton of 12-13" fish this year
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I was catching a lot of 10" to 12" walleyes early in the season. I think that they moved deeper later and I did not catch to many of them after that. I did get a few of this springs hatch, (6" to 8" ) fish this fall also. Hopefully the DNR test netting this fall will reveal a good forecast! Cliff
    • FishinCT
      Went out for a couple hours Tuesday and put a few in the boat to end my season. Not a real hot bite but can't complain about two 15"ers for the pan. Thanks to everyone who shares info here. We've had the cabin for 6 years now and I'm starting to really figure things out with the help I find here. I'm nowhere near as good as I want to be but I always catch fish now, that wasn't always the case.  What a class of eater fish there is right now! Next year when they're all 16-17" will be great too, but it looks like we are going to have some lean years after that as far as eaters go. Anyone else see any signs of hope for a class after the current one? I don't remember catching anything under 14 all year