Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duckslayer27

1989 V8 4x4 Chev Pickup for sale*SOLD*

38 posts in this topic

·Here it is

·A 1989 V8 Chevrolet pickup with 4-wheel drive, 5 speed, and virtually no rust for under 2500 dollars.

·This is a great hunting and fishing vehicle.

·I have owned it for just over a year now and have not put many miles on it due to the purchase of a newer truck.

·This truck has 130,000± miles and runs great.

·There is a little bend in the fork of the transmission but this does not affect the hauling or drivability of this truck. The only thing you will notice is a little grind in first gear if your not careful.

·This truck is also great on gas.

·With out a load I get 17 to 20 miles per gallon.

·Pulling an 18.5 foot bass boat I get around 14 to 17 miles per gallon.

·$2,200 or B.O.

·Clean Title

Located in Cold Spring

Email for pictures or call 320-493-6660 for test drive

Will trade for a fish house on wheels or a used 4 wheeler

I have put new tires on the rear in november and i have no time to drive it since i got a new truck. Price is being reduced to $1000 dollars. One more thing just put new tabs on it as of december 1st

According to kelly Blue Book that truck is worth roughly $1,500. try lowering the price and you may get more responses.

You are right. Price has been lowered to 1500 or best offer. This truck is really clean and runs great. Make an offer.

What is your email address? You didn't post it. Otherwise if you could fire me a couple pictures of this truck.

You have more mail.

Pics Sent

also it has a hard tunnel cover if you want it.

did the pics work for everybody. It has not sold yet. Have had alot of phone calls though. All i can say is come drive it and see if it is right for you

pics sent

pics please

paaatus at yahoo (Contact Us Please)

pics sent

Reducing Price one more time. I will take $1250.

What size engine? I know a v8, but which one? Not real familiar with GM's but it seems to me they ran both the 350 as well as the 305 that model year. It would make a difference in my decision. Also, please send pics to nate_jager at yahoo (Contact Us Please)

thanks

i believe it is a 350 but i will check tonight when i get home. Also pics have been sent.

duckslayer,

I never recieved the pics. Here is the email address again...can u resend?

nate_jager@yahoo.com

thanks!

truck still for sale?

send me pics at mikorig@msn.com, if this is still available. Thanks

truck is still for sale. I will be in the office on wensday and get pics to all of you.

Any luck with the pics yet? Thanks Mike

Must be sold? I have not heard anything from you?