Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CB34

Last weekend Muskey Tourney?

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the results from the muskey tourney this past weekend? The tourney website does not even have them. In general how did everyone do? I did not fish it, but saw a number of boats with the yellow hats on.

I saw a lot of Yellow hat myself. Didn't fish the tourney but did see a few fish.

We fished it and heard there were about 640 entered and around 80 fish caught. Belive bigget was a 53 and a handful of 50's from Leech. No luck for us, did not see a fish not even a northern. We blamed it on the cold front but someone was catching fish. Guess we need to get smarter. Official results should be posted in a week or so.

3 fish won it. Numbers were down due to the cold front. Big Lake (not Leech) appeared to be the place to be, but Leech won the event. The guy that won caught a 53 and two other big ones. We raised a few, but nothing on a hook. I believe 80 fish on Leech, 100+ for the entire event. I was up the week prior and could not boat a fish. Weather was perfect, but it was not my time. Then, the cold front. Frustrating, but still a great event. Basically, confirms taht Leech can win it, but numbers are often harder to come by.

Is there a website that shows the results?

The Twin Cities Muskey Inc website has not posted the results yet but that is where you will be able to find them.

Thanks!