Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quijibo

Recommendation for a local (Mpls metro) Chevy dealer?

5 posts in this topic

After two weeks of trying to work with dealers on GMBuypower, I've decide to just let a local dealer find the truck I want. I won't use my old dealer. Since being bought by Lupient they have squeezed out my sales guy(Ed Keane, where are you?) and thrown me under the bus at every opportunity.

I'm looking for an old school dealer. The kind that employs salesmen for life and doesn't make them stick it to their customers just to make more than $75/ car. I also probably won't go with a dealer that made their mechanics to go on strike either.

I apologize if I am being difficult, but it's getting harder and harder to find a dealer that deserves the kind of money that they pull in.

I am blessed to be able to get employee pricing(brother). It's a shame that the biggest problem I have with GM is their dealers.

I would appreciate hearing about the positive experiences that you have had with your dealers and sales people in particular.

Thanks in advance

I go through Friendly Chev out of Fridley. Great people and I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Might be worth a shot...

We've had good service from Ryan Chev & Cad in Buffalo. They're in the very west metro, but for all the searching we've done across the state, they always seem to come up with the biggest dealer discounts and best prices. Salesmen we've delt with so far have been very good (Harley is a good guy). I'd stay far away from the finance guy named Kevin or something of that nature (starts with a K - pretty sure it's Kevin). He's a horsesarse! They have other, more personable finance guys there though.

good luck!

thurk bros. chev in st bonifacius about 3 blocks north of hwy7 on cnty rd 92. family owned and operated for a long long time. ask for Don, the owner and tell him that paul sent you.

Thanks guys, That's the info I'm looking for. May have to put the purchase on hold though. My wife just got a promotion that would require us to move to Denver. Not good news for a pheasant hunting Union carpenter. There's no ringnecks and no living wage frown.gif . Her job says they will find me "comparable" employment. The truck will have to wait until I find out what that means.