• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

That is why RAN is the person you want to be duck hunting with. The strong wind will have the ducks moving.....Just lead them an extra 2 feet and you will do great. grin.gif

Ran, Sorry we did not get to hook up this year on the lake. I will have to get out with you in the spring. Man that is a long time away.... frown.gif

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SKIPPERS KID

• matthothand

• fishermn

• Northlander

Anybody whackin' big bucks? I saw some dandies driving around an adjacent zone but I'm seeing 14-20 does per night and I expect the bucks to pop soon. The little guys are chasing and being vocal. If anyone gets pics of bucks let's see 'em.

Hope you guys had a good time with your ducks!

Dave, I hear ya man. Where did the summer go? I feel like settin lines not drilling holes crazy.gif We will definitely have to hook up next spring. Mean while I'll try to lose that wind jinx over the winter grin.gif

Tom, you get them ducks cleaned and eaten yet? I enjoyed your company in the blind. Hope you had a good time.

Now back to the deer hunt. Matt I seen a dandy buck by the soccer fields on Arlington tonight on the way home from work. Not the widest rack but the tines looked a good 14" - 15" high. Go get him cool.gif good luck

RANDY Thanks again. Got the ducks clean and there was a good dinner Fresh duck smile.gif I would like to go one more time if you have room? shocked.gif Or I will be Deer hunting just let me now when and where and make sure there is gass in the Boat and I will be there smirk.gif.

Randy I know you have gass and I hope you feel better to go hunting soon than stay home on the stool grin.gif Just kiding Randy lets try one more time b-4 she freezes shocked.gif. I will be ready and thanks again for a great AM,

Tom, I have some duck and snow's from our recent Saskatchewan trip. If you want one for the grill let me know. It's the least I can do for you seeing how you brought me and the boy out on the lake in your rig this summer. Good to see ya at the corner the other day. Take care. BC

I can hook you up with enough so you can cook Deb and yourself a meal. They are vaccume sealed so no worries of freezer burn. I will call you this weekend. I have your number. BC

I finally got my 4th and final doe yesterday morning. I was stuck at number 3 for too long. Now I guess I have to go kill a big buck. Tis the season!

Matt I have been stuck on 4-DOES for a long time I am going to take a buck this week I hope? I saw three shooters yesterday just checking my stands

I just got the pics of Crankin21's HUGE 18 pointer. What mass on that thing. Congrats Darrin! You da man. grin.gif

Ya a 18 pointer. I changed my above post to that. 16 is great but 18 is even better right?

Darrin if ya can post a pic of that STUD I know a lot of guys want to see it.

I would love to help, but i have know Idea how. Steve if you want to put a picture out there that i sent you,your more than welcome.

C'mon guys you are just teasin us now. I posted 18 points...too bad that was the total from two deer.

C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Congrats, thats a heck of a deer.

Awesome deer Crankin, now that is truly a trophy!! I'd like to hear what that baby scores!

I shot mine this morning right at sun up. Not nearly as big as this monster, but I am more than happy!

fishermn how big was yours I would like to know?? confused.gif just so I now who's left in the game? I would like to now smirk.gif thanks for your help on this. laugh.gif

cranken21,

Congrats on such a great Deer. Cheffrey thanks for getting the photo up for all of us to see.

Great job!!!

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

Mine was a 148 inch (gross) 8 pointer. Three other decent deer have left the area recently as well. A 163 inch 10pt., a 170ish 10 pt, and a 125 inch 9 point. Thats all I know of at this point. The picture of mine is posted over in the archery forum.