Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MWellner

Best place to trade in a firearm?

5 posts in this topic

I was looking to trade in my Browning A-bolt .22 for a Ruger bolt .22.

So where do you guys get the best trade in values?

Reeds, Scheels, Bluewater, Gander?

Trade-ins usually bring less money than if you sold it outright like on this website for example. Guns sell

pretty good this way. You could check with one of the stores to see what the difference would be and go from there. My 2 cents.

In town if your looking to trade with all due respect to the others Mark at Bluewater will be fair and up front with you he is a great guy and very knowledgeable.

I have had some issues with returns and trades at Gander in Bemidji. They try but are corporate ruled.

Another thought is Lakes Sports in Bemidji talk to Neal.

If you want to wait a bit to get a better price check out the online gun sales unsure if I can post them here. But then you have shipping and may not get sale. Or someone test drives it and wants their money back.

Good luck

bd

Mark at Bluewater does awesome on trades... Neal/Roman/Blue take good care of you also at Lakes... Mark has a bigger selection and will give you the best price he can for your trade in...

What I recommend is trying to sell your gun here on FM in the classified section.. You will get more for your gun and then go down and deal with Mark or Lakes on a new or used gun.... Just a thought and good luck...

Beef

If you're going to SCSU, try Sheels. That was a huge part of their business locally before they went bigtime. Give Gander an call, too.