Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

Daunte

12 posts in this topic

Zero TDs/Two INTs.

I couldn't help but think watching the game last night, that you guys are probably glad you got rid of him. Looks like he is back to his Brett Favre ways. Hopefully Culpepper won't get hurt like last year, so they can battle out for the most INTs. laugh.gif

He also had a toss to Chambers in the back of the end zone that should have been picked as well as another that Palomalu dropped and may very well have taken back for a score!! he looked like a QB that hasn't played since week seven of last year.

Oh and Palomalu needs a haircut.

If you go back and read everything he said last year after getting hurt, he talked so big about how good he is, and how he'd be better then EVER this year.

I'd just keep my mouth shut if I were him.

I'm just glad I'm not a Miami fan.

he just didnt have enough protection.

the offensive line was terrible.

the receivers were not in there routes.

what else did they say when he was here ???

I remember hearing those things as well... I said some of them... but thats because he didn't have an offensive line. I don't think anybody with a sane mind could say they had a good line last year... we'll maybe a few blind people but thats it. tongue.gif

the good thing is I have culpepper as my fantasy QB and the pitt defense, so that INT for the TD was just as good as two thrown TD's.

I heard a funny one on Kq. They said they didn't think DC could get back to his form of last year in that short of time, but after watching him in game one he's obviously gotten all the way back to where he was before the injury. grin.gif

Looks like the Miami faithful is ready for Joey Harrington to replace the small-handed one.

Daunte has been exposed for the pea brain he is.

A legend in his own (small) mind...