Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtreno

SOLD - 6.5 x 12 fishhouse

21 posts in this topic

ice fishing house for sale - $2,750

-6.5 x 12

-6 holes with covers

-crank up crank down frame

-forced air heat

- two bunks

- tv stand with 12 volt hookups

-insulated/treated floor with carpet

-two windows with screens

this is my first shack and hard to let her go - moving and must sell. was new in 2002. in good shape other than a small amount of rust on the frame and a few small marks on the walls inside. been well used but also well taken care of - no funny fishy smell inside...... (you all know what i am talking about). i can email pics or come on out and take a look

Matt/612-619-5690

Is this a house that you made or that someone made for you?

Please send me some pictures mwalburn@charter.net

its an ice castle - tried sending pics - came back all three times i tired - worked to my other email account..... email me and i will try and reply back with them

matttreno at hot mail (Contact Us Please)

could you send some pic's to me please knorr5(@)hutchtel.net

Please send pics to woodman at paulbunyan dot net

Thanks,

PICS PLEASE (Contact Us Please) PPEI-MN (Contact Us Please)

Pic's please ed.hagberg(@)rbcdain.com

pics please. suhchai(@)hotmail.com

all emails sent. only one that did not go was to chaas437@charter.net - let me know if there was a typo or another email address i could use

gonna go fast!

wow - way to go fishing minnesota! 19 phone calls and i would say twice as many emails.......

sorry to say the icehouse has been sold. was picked up friday afternoon and my internet was down over the weekend. huge amount of response so sorry to those of you i never got back to. i did go in order of calls recieved.

Ron - injoy your new shack!