Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
River Rat

Fishing Partner?

18 posts in this topic

Alright i am new to the area. Just moved up here for college at UMD. I know alot of people up here but none of them really enjoy fishing. I was wondering if anybody ever wanted to do any kind of fishing with me. I just love to be out and about. Picking poles and tackle up at my house on friday. Anybody interested in getting a new fishing partner?

Hey RR. I am usually looking for someone to go with me when my usualy partner is cheating on me with others....;) That is unless the wife or little guy is with me, but I fish mostly Wis. follwed by the Big lake, and hope to do hit the St Louis more in the next year.

Fortunatly for Me ,,,I am Wades "Unusual" fishing partner

Randoid

Hey man I go to UMD to and I am always wanting to get out there, I know of only a few spots that have worked out for me... and I dont get my stuff up here until after the weekend of the 15th... but then maybe we can make something work? Let me know, brian-

Wade,

If you could have heard me laughing when I read your post. That's some funny stuff right there!!!

River Rat,

I would be more then happy to head out fishing with you as I'm sure others would be. Lets make a plan to meet up one of these days and exchange cell numbers. Anyone else that you make contact with is welcome to pass on my number also.

I'll be out on Fish lake this afternoon and evening and I work a 24hr shift Wednesday and Friday.

Talk to you soon!!

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

BD call my cel before ya go.

Thank you eveybody for responding. I am excitied that i dont have to go by myself.(nobody ever believes the fish i catch.) When i get back this weekend i will give everybody a call to go. Only bad thing is that i am not able to go through the rougher terrian because of my ankle which i broke about 5 weeks ago. But I can go through some of it. If its good fishing i will find a way.

hey, im always looking for people to fish with.. hit me up at fastmofo300@aol.com if you want to go out sometime

BD I gotta ask. What do you do that you can work two 24 hour shifts per week? Now thats a schedule I would love! Work 2 days a week and still get 8 hours of OT.

Firefighter.

BD...glad I could be your comedic relief. Randoid and I usually have a few good laughs but both of us are a little bit satyrical and tend to make fun of others too much.

Northlander,

I didn't see your post before I went outside to mow a couple of lawns before I took off. Poutslayer and I gave it a good shot but we didn't get on a hot bite by any means. We did manage enough fish to keep us entertained. I may be heading out for a little bit on Thursday morning after I get home but I'll wait and see what the weather is going to be like.

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

Thursday night is the night to give it a shot. Full moon Crappies sounds like fun to me.

Full moon CRAPPIES?!??! tongue.gifcrazy.gifgrin.gif

Hopefully Quick. I do know that as quick as I found them I can lose them though.

Steve I would like to go if you have room just call smirk.gif.

Ok, those interested drop me a e-mail. Im thinking tomorrow after work. Like I say I cant promise anything. The lake ( we have all fished it together before) and spot Im fishing are notorious for the crappies going in a spot for a night and then nothing the next. Im thinking with a full moon we may stay out longer and get on them though. Only problem is weather looks too nice tomorrow. A bit of wind and cloud cover is always best.

Well they cant make up their minds on the weather. Last night I heard a big storm was going to hit us about 3-5pm. Now they say winds but no rain. confused.gif

Ill play it by ear. If I do go I will leave my place about 4pm. Quick and others who want to join the fun drop me a e-mail. Hopefully we can get a few boats out there.