Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finns

BDub; Where's My Boat?

9 posts in this topic

Hey BDub 'bout time to draw my name for the boat raffle in Ely isn't it. I know you have been giving them away to the locals the last few years but I sure could use a new boat.

Sorry I missed everyone at the Blueberry Festival this year.

Finns.

Finns... I hate to tell you, that is my boat this year. You can have the boat they get next year. I already have plans for the boat. grin.gif

I bought my tickets, but where the heck am I gunna store a 3rd Lund?

smallmouthguide, I think Finns or casey may be willing to store it for you. grin.gif

Thanks for the suggestion Steve. Now, would I have to make advance reservations when I want to come there to use it?

Good thing it's an Alumacraft so when I win it you won't have to worry about storing another Lund grin.gif

I wish all good luck I can store it for you? If you get it well we will see who gets it this year? Good job guy's.

ttt

Sorry about not informing you about the winner. Here they are:

The Earlybird Winner of the free tow on Moose Lake was won by Mr. Eli Kopperud from Ely.

Winner of the boat, motor & trailer package was Clarence Cales from Mpls;

Winner of the trolling motor (donated by Jim Kivela/Pike Bay Repair) was Raefel Richard from McHenry, IL;

and the winner of the 2-night stay for two at Poplar B & B off the Gunflint Trail (donated by Ted & Barbara Young) was Michale Maternowsky from Ely.

Congratulations to all and thanks for supporting CWCS! Thanks also to Jim Kivela and Ted & Barbara Young for their donations.