Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyewacker

Lets see it!

7 posts in this topic

Friday morning SD hunt. It had rained over an inch from the time we set up till we were out, what a sloppy mess. With the weather the flocks came right after the other and this hunt took 15 minutes after the first shot was fired. What a morning. None of our cameras could get a clear shot in the rain

P9100557.jpg

looks like a blast! I would get wet for that...

Amen. I've gotten much wetter for much less! grin.gif

That's all part of the fun of being a waterfowler. Nice job, looks like you had a blast!

Did you get those in brookings. My brother goes to college there and I tell him he should try hunting there but he never listens.

Daarrhhh, We decided not to hunt the north zone so we have another week... But after seeing some of the pics, it is driving me crazy. As we were dove hunting this morning, we decided that next year we'll be making a the trip.

Nice job! I'd sit out in the rain all day for that!

looks like an awsome hunt!

won't work in the rain but I'll hunt,fish in the wettest whether.

Thanks guys, but I figured there would be a few others with some pictures from the weekend. I got these in the north zone, the area right around Brookings and south opens on saturday. Here is 14 birds from saturday morning. The rain had stopped by now but it was still a sloppy mess.

[image]day2.jpg[/image]

This is from sunday, not many shots but these birds were on our laps.

[image]day4-9.jpg[/image]

This came from tonight. Incredible hunt, we had 30-40 bird flocks on the grounds and staying after we shot. This was one of those evenings you dream of, especially with nice weather.

[image]day4-15.jpg[/image]