Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Holm

Trout Action Uproar

17 posts in this topic

Just had too...

sucker.jpg

How do you post pictures on here???

Tyler,

Years of experience will pay off on that particular stream..or trout fishing in general for that matter...be careful of the background on your fish pictures...this is a photo of a bow we pulled out of that same stream last Wednesday Measurements go: 24 inches, 8 pounds 4 ounces

enjoy.... rainbowtrout_18291.jpg

The legend still lives rugby guy!!! fish was released, this was the biggest of three bows we caught, the other two were 22 and 20 inches, not near the girth though.

Fish were caught on #2 mepps, the bow's love it. wink.gif

is using wd40 illegal? does it act well for all fish as an attractant? confused.gif

chosen,

I touched up a few of the photos, but will be more careful next time. Thanks for the heads-up.

Coly Hrap, that's a pig bow. Great to hear she's still swimming. I'll leave it at that.

ChosenValley, impressive fish. That must be a nice stream with duckweed in it, real fast current. For some reason, I have a hard time believing that's you in the picture. Looks to me like someone has fishing envy. I know if I caught any sizeable fish I'd keep it to myself-- which is why you only hear me posting about small-to-medium sized fish. If you need pointers on how to catch naturally occurring trout drop me an email and I could help you out. wink.gif

Wow! I would have had a hard time not putting that on my wall. Good luck this weekend in Roch. Ron Burgudy a.k.a. Western Days rally killer

trout mounts are replicas these days anyways, so there's no harm in releasing the fish if you want to get a mount. Just get a couple of good pictures and the measurements, and let the big girl swim another day...

C.V.,

That has to be the best looking stream rainbow I've ever seen. What a fattie! Excellent photo dude! Thanks for posting it.

I used to trout fish a lot back in the eighties all around Chatfield. Beautiful country. It sure looks like your knowledge of the area has paid off well. Congrats!

Wow...that is quite the fish! The fish looks so good, it almost looks like you are holding up a replica! Nice catch. Did photoshop help out at all? tongue.gif

I am just jealous I guess.

Nate

He must only be 4 feet tall...it helps the fish look bigger. grin.gif

Yep, I'm jealous too.

What a great trout!! I agree with Dan, best looking big bow I've seen around here. congrats

Quote:

He must only be 4 feet tall...it helps the fish look bigger.
grin.gif

Yep, I'm jealous too.

It's my brother that caught the fish, he's 6'2"-3", he is holding the fish out in front of him, but all good anglers know how to take a quality photo of a trophy fish(hold out, not close to body) photobucket helped with the photo, thanks tyler for the info on how to post picts.