Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McGurk

Boat Storage

4 posts in this topic

Looking for boat storage this winter for my father-in-law's 14' boat/tiller/trailer in the neighborhood of Richville/Dent/Ottertail area. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Pick up one of those weekly shopper type papers in the area. About this time of year they will start having ads for boat storage.

You could also call Link Marine in Ottertail, and they probably could tell you some of the local stroage places.

I drove by a place just south of Ottertail on #78 last weekend that had a sign out for boat storage.

The place south of Ottertail on 78 and across from the park is reasonable but you better get there soon before they fill up.I've stored my boat there for 10 years with no problems.They have a poontoon trailer that you can rent also if you store it there for $20 each time.

Check with Mark at Schreiber's Repair and Storage about 1/2 mile east of OT city on 108. Call early because with Battle Lake Marine being shut down I'm sure storage space will be at a premium this year.