• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Beloved Pale Hose!!!

joe_stack20

Looks like Windy's "Beloved Pale Hose" faultered tonight! Go Twinkies!!!! Let me guess your excuse is no Thome right?? Great game and couldnt ask for a better outcome! Thought i would start this thread because if the game would of had the opposite outcome...you know who would have been right here throwing it in our face.....Here looking at you Windy cool.gif

Oh yes Windy...how "misfortunate" the Sox have been, not having Thome and letting "Bartman" sit in the 2nd row on the foul line......gotta admit though, if Dye had come through instead of fouling it over to Bartman (and why was "he" on the right field side this game anyway?), he could have moved up my list of MVP candidates.

On TV, they showed Guillen saying he only worries when he sees Nathan out there. Well, here's hoping Guillen can't sleep tonight or tomorrow late in the game either.

Early ripe, early rotten boys. I have not even brought up the Thome situation. Every team has injuries, though Dusty sure used that excuse all year! Should be a good game tonight, maybe the umps will let the players play a full 9 tonight. Questionable call, didn't think the fan was extended into the playing field and it sure looked like Morneau was extended into the area that separates the field from the seats. Would have liked to see the players decide the outcome of a great, close game instead of the 1st base ump. Kitties dumped one also so my beloved are no further back, I am not worried about the Twinks. Got to keep the eyes on the prize, the Central crown. YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES! Windy

Quote:

Questionable call, didn't think the fan was extended into the playing field

C'mon, you know better than trying to get a reaction from us on that. That was the easiest call of the night and 100% correct... heck even the hyper active relief pitching coach wannabe (Guillen) didn't argue, nor did his posse'.

Let's see what Contreras has in his tank tonight, he's been a turd burgler lately.

Buzz

I thought it was clearly a great call, and I listened to the game on the radio. smirk.gif

Seriously though, Ozzie said it was an easy call and he wasn't going to make a fool of himself arguing it. (Or something to that affect)

Quote:

Questionable call, didn't think the fan was extended into the playing field and it sure looked like Morneau was extended into the area that separates the field from the seats.

Your the only one that thinks that was a questionable call! Even the Hawk said it was a good call on today's pregame show. Morneau didn't come close to going in the seats. I would suggest you get your eyes checked out. smirk.gif

3-0 Bad Guys! grin.gif

I'm pretty certain Windy's playin' around guys. How about my Contreras call, hmmmmmm. wink.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

I can't hardly handle this right now. My stomach is churning. They have 2 on and 1 out in the 8th, were up by two. Shut'em Reyes. mad.gif

OH SNAP!! Dye crushes Nathan, extra innings!! Santana gets screwed! Contreras still stinks!

Quote:

I am not worried about the Twinks. Got to keep the eyes on the prize, the Central crown. YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES! Windy

Twinkies 7-1 in the last 8 against your Sox. If thats not something to worry about I don't know what is.

Quote:

I can't hardly handle this right now. My stomach is churning. They have 2 on and 1 out in the 8th, were up by two. Shut'em Reyes.
mad.gif

Nothing better then a good sweat laugh.gif What a great pick me up by Willie Eyre! I thought it was over once he came in. shocked.gif I was wrong grin.gif

Its far from over but it sure does feel nice!

I thought that game was never going to end. What a win though! The first two games have left me without any fingernails. Punto was huge tonight, first with the sacrifice fly, and then the game winning two out rbi single. I am still shaking. It's unfortunate we weren't able to get the win for Santana, but nonetheless a victory for the team. smile.gif

Hey Windy was that you in the blue shirt that short arm the foul ball?

Another gr8 game!! I have to admit though even though the Twins have been playin great ball, I think Ozzy callin them little piranahs even ignites em a little more!!! Just like the rbi's anyone see a SWEEP?? i CAN "SMELL EM"!! gO tWINS!

Quote:

Hey Windy was that you in the blue shirt that short armed the foul ball?

Thats just good material Bobby!! LMAO!! grin.gif

Windy,

Hey, whatsamatta - nothing to say about the game last night (please don't bring up how Dye homered to tie it - he had the collar and was due but I do give him credit for clutching there) or did your computer breakdown last night about the same time the WSox did? And in ref to your comment about not bringing up the Thome situation, well we all know it isn't just what you do say but many times what you don't say that ignites the Twin faithful.

Seriously now, to you Twin fans that are talking up Mauer and Morneau as MVP candidates - I really think your team MVP's are those newer guys Tyner and Bartlett. Without them, I am sure it could have been a much diff/worse record. Teamgame for sure, don'tchathink? Why, even Rincon contributed to their victory last night (nyuk, nyuk)!

Oh, and anybody else notice that play by Castillo against Pods - great or what? Pods loafed outta the box 'cause he thought it was gonna zing past the infield, and that cost him. I HATE to see anybody loaf at any time....just burns my butter!

Its gotta be very nerve racking to be a sox fan right now. All that payroll $$$$ and and the twins keep whipping their azz.

Good point Geno! If Castillo doesn't make an out of this world play in the ninth, Dye's homer may have been of the three run variety and game over! I guess you can overpay these players, but you still can't make them hustle on every play... poor Podsednik!!

I wouldn't worry about the Twins either. They just took 2 of 3 from ya, lead the wildcard race and have been the best team in baseball since June.

Hmmmmm....I am interested in the "excuse" as to why the wind setdown so suddenly. I mean, even after victory, the wind is calm here in the third, not second, city.