• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

minnewaska walleye tourney?

Was just wondering if there was a walleye tournament yet this year out on minnewaska or if it already has taken place. If so, does anyone happen to have the results for the tournament? I am not sure what the name of the tournament is....any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks.....

walleye king #8 cory is putting on another tournament in september,i will post his info on general ctogories ,tournaments and talk tommrrow as am going to fillout twoo entries for freinds team and myself than{it the entry form is at work]should be fun I havent fished it before.Good luck and hope you get in. wink.gif

Talked to corey the other day still a few spots remaining looks like its going to fill this year.He said there was a number of teams still on the fence,I would'nt wait to long.Its a we'll ran tourney excellent pay back.see ya there!