Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valv

SOLD Galvanized boat trailer, 16ft to 18ft, Reduced $ 225.00 SOLD

10 posts in this topic

Very good conditions galvanized trailer for 16ft to 18ft boat.

No brakes, ruller bunks, good tires.

No title with this but can be registered as homemade.

Check the CrystalPierz auction and you'll see this is a bargain compared.... grin.gif

$ 225.00

trailer16galv1sm.jpg

Anybody interested ?

Reduced to $ 225.00, you can even have the boat on it for free....WHAT A DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little interested, I think I'm going to be in Lakeville on monday, wondinger how to get ahold of you and whatnot. also if the bearings are good for a 4 hour trip, and if there are any lights to speak of.

thanks

Lights are good, bearings too, send me an email from my web site or call me at 612 756 0149.

Monday looks good.

Still interested but plans changed and it will be the end of the week (wednesday-thursday) before I can make it down that way, if you still have it I'll be giving you a call when I figure out what day I'll be in the area

Thanks

Trailer has been sold, boat is still here, anybody wants a free boat ?

Hey valv, I'd love a free boat. Any info on it? Does it run?

No motor, if you have something thet can be used it can be up to a 100hp

Bonito16asm.jpg

I would need to find a motor first then, so if anyone else wants it, it's all theirs. Thanks Valv!