Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
edenprairie

2004 4 wheeler ****SOLD

11 posts in this topic

Post deleted by edenprairie

What color is it?

Green

do you have a winch on it? : )

No winch on this machine

Still have this ? I would like to see pics ?

I will email you

I still have it and I can email you the pics -if this doesn't work.

/Users/user/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2006/Roll 74/IMG_1231.JPG

Could not get the link to work

pics sent

I sent the pictures

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• jb426
      25 hp will be plenty for 12 foot boat with any amount of weight added.  I have no pics, sorry.  As stated really easy to do, your buddy should get er done in under three hours.  Don't spend a lot of money on the boat seats, I bought the cheap ones then added a outdoor chair pad for comfort.
    • busse3775
      I was out there on opener as well and caught a lot of small fish. Averaged about 30 walleyes a day but nothing bigger than 17". Last weekend the bite was a lot tougher which I would assume was due to the weather. 
    • Dune27
    • BartmanMN
      Has anyone heard of a giant walleye caught on the Saturday of opener?  Sounds like the boat called the DNR and they rushed right out to take pictures, etc. Not sure if it was close to the record or not, but I heard it was a giant.
    • Surface Tension
      Ha, fixed.
    • HugeHogChaser
        Wow that looks great! What type of wood did you use if you dont mind me asking?
    • fisherjmb
      Was up at Long Point with 5 guys last Thursday PM through Sunday AM. Thursday evening after the wind went down a bit the fishing was great. Ended up getting our limit for the 6 of us that evening. Ate fish that night. Friday and Saturday were slower but still pretty good. A LOT of little ones so we had to sort through them to get some keeper fish. Ended up getting our limits to take home by Saturday afternoon and then the rain started. Very few slot fish, which was a bit of a surprise. Only 4 over 19.5", with 2 at 20, one 22 and the biggest being 25. Jig and a frozen shiner/fathead worked well. No real preference between the two minnows. Jig color didn't seem to matter that much but we had best luck on gold, pink, chartreuse and glow white. Depths we fished were 21-26 feet, pretty much all those depths worked fine. Really fun trip and I look forward to the next one.  
    • Musky hunter 82
      Here's a couple pictures of one of the 14' boats I redid, a 25hp will be plenty of motor for a 12' boat.  The14' bat in the pictures with the additional weight from the wood would go 26mph with just me in the boat.  As you can se  left the compartment open for the gas tank, so I could monitor the level and so I could breathe better. Send me a message if you have questions.  It's really a fun project to work on these old boats.
    • HugeHogChaser
      Do you have any pics of the process or finished product by any chance?
    • HugeHogChaser
      wow, this is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately idk what the hell i'm doing, as I have no carpentry skills LOL, but i have a buddy that builds houses, so I am sure he would have the necessary skills and tools to assist me. It cant be too hard, right!? haha. Anyways, I appreciate the information, this is GREAT. Ill be sure to touch base with you if I have any questions. Thanks again!! I have a 25 hp motor right now...really old, a chrysler 25 HP from like...the 70s or 80s. You thank that'll be enough power with the added weight?