Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
The Yeti

Tarvaris Jackson

The Yeti

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been very impressed with what we have seen so far. His composure in the pocket and the strength of his arm look like someone who has been in the NFL for a few years. Not too bad for a rookie.

zepman

TJ looks like he's the real deal. I know it is way too early to send him to the pro bowl but he really looks good right now. Honestly, he's the only reason I watched the game tonight. Wanted to see if last weeks performance was a fluke or not. I guess not.

AWH

As long as Mike McMahon is not our backup, I'll be happy. Hopefully Jackson won't see a snap all year. But he definitely looks like a guy that could be a solid starter in a few years.

Aaron

buzzsaw

It's hard to tell, there's no doubt he has arm strength and athletic ability. If he can play well against first team defenses that are throwing different schemes at him and still being productive I'll truly be impressed, I just don't think we'll see that unless BJ gets hurt and the Vikes are having a horrid season or maybe next years pre-seasons games. With that being said, he looks very good and I'd love it if he works out so all the second guessing know it all draft guru's who questioned the trade up to get the kid can just eat crow.

The Yeti

I think McMahon better get used to being #3 on the depth chart. He has played horribly. I agree. TJ has to see a multitude of schemes before we can see what he is really made of, but so far, he's stepped up. Good size for a QB, 6-1 232 pounds. And is not afraid to run. Reminds me of Michael Vick, the way he plays.

freebledsoe

Quote:

Reminds me of Michael Vick, the way he plays.

Plus he can throw... wink.gif

xedge2002

Quote:

Quote:

Reminds me of Michael Vick, the way he plays.

Plus he can throw... wink.gif

And he is accurate with his passes.....so he is kinda like Vick only way better.

PurplePride

I was going to mention that I see a Mike Vick look about him when he runs with the ball, but I see I'm not the only one that thinks that too. And you are right he can throw too.