Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
nofishfisherman

Koren Robinson Out for Season???

nofishfisherman    10
nofishfisherman

Looks like he got picked up for drunk driving last night. If he's convicted he's done for the year as well.

Things aren't looking good for the purple.

Bobby Bass    70
Bobby Bass

Why?

nofishfisherman    10
nofishfisherman

This would be Koren's 3rd offense of the leagues substance abuse policy. 3 strikes and you are out for 1 season.

IFallsRon    0
IFallsRon

I heard he was celebrating one year of sobriety.

I guess Brad Childress doesn't rule with an iron fist.

nofishfisherman    10
nofishfisherman

Quote:

I guess Brad Childress doesn't rule with an iron fist

At some point you have to trust the players not to be completely stupid. This can't reflect on the coach in anyway. What could he have done to have prevented this?

IFallsRon    0
IFallsRon

At some point we expected Denny Green not to act stupid.

nofishfisherman    10
nofishfisherman

Whats that have to do with anything?

beer batter    0
beer batter

KFAN was talking about how to acquire Lelie (Denver) or Porter (Oak). Looking at a receiving corp of Williamson, Travis Taylor,and Marcus Robinson. 2 possession guys and a speedster with no hands...

The running backs had better improve on that 2 yards/carry average they had against Oakland or we're done.

buzzsaw    0
buzzsaw

Time to trade for Porter or Lelie I guess.

nofishfisherman    10
nofishfisherman

I played catch with my dad in the backyard when I was little. Guess I need to hire an agent to see if I can get in there and help out.

White-tips    6
White-tips

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF KORIN ROBINSON HEADING BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!

VILINGS ROCK! grin.gif

Dahitman44    0
Dahitman44

Nice. Our season is going in the "drink" fast, if you pardon the pun.

IFallsRon    0
IFallsRon

According to a St. Peter Police report released this morning, at about 10:45 p.m. the officers clocked a blue, four-door BMW sedan traveling in excess of 100 miles per hour heading south on Hwy. 169.

Police officers gave chase but were unable to keep up with the car and radioed ahead to Mankato police for help, the report said.

Mankato police, Blue Earth County Sheriff's deputies, and North Mankato police eventually got the car to stop in Mankato, which is about 13 miles from St. Peter.

Koren Lynard Robinson was arrested without incident and his car was towed away.

Eric Wettschreck    0
Eric Wettschreck

Dang, the speed limit through St Peter is like 30 or 35!!

If Zigi is what he says he is Koren is done as a Viking.

I guess we'll see.

Bobby Bass    70
Bobby Bass

dwi charges maybe, fleeing a police officer, felony..Does not look good and here we go again.. To bad for the vikes but also a big set back for Koren Robinson.

pegleg    1
pegleg

Well at least he made it to Mankato by 11 p.m. curfew...

GotOne    0
GotOne

Sad deal, I like the guy. Funny nobody is blaming Mike Tice or better yet George Bush.

caseymcq    0
caseymcq

Just for you Wallabee I will say it is G.W.'s and Tice's fault grin.gif

Trade for Porter... there is another reciever Oakland has that I think would be better, we could give the Raiders a 2nd rate LB and a 1st round draft pick with no hands for him.

colonel42    0
colonel42

caseymcq

Great call. Bring him back home. The people at the Dome Monday night greeted him and maybe he just need a little time to grow up.

buzzsaw    0
buzzsaw

Not to mention realize how good he had it here. His best NFL moments/memorys will always be as a Viking... he may deny it til his gold capped tooff falls off, but it's true.

Stratosman    0
Stratosman

He's done, he has a pretty lengthy criminal record besides. Kidnapping, weapons charges... nice guy, and smart.

nofishfisherman    10
nofishfisherman

For those of you wanting Moss back, you have got to be crazy.

He is on the down side of his career, always hurt, always a pain in the butt. He even flipped out and threw his helmet during a pre season game. What do you want a guy like that for.

I was down on the trade at first but after seeing him last year I think we dumped his contract before he started to regress.

eyehead    0
eyehead

Quote:

For those of you wanting Moss back, you have got to be crazy.

He is on the down side of his career, always hurt, always a pain in the butt.

Moss just needs a QB that will throw to him more. To say guys are crazy for wanting the best reciever ever to come back to the vikings is crazy?????? Your crazy Man. The guy is amazing. I dont care if he's 65 and in a retirment home I want him on my team. I'm mean come on Korean Robinson was our #1 receiver

nofishfisherman    10
nofishfisherman

From all accounts I have heard he has already lost a step of acceleration and that was his main weapon.

Also if a guys best move is to sprint 60 yds down field and catch a bomb why would you want him on your team when Brad Johnson is your QB. Brad can't throw that bomb anymore, we need possesion recievers, I would take Cris Carter back over Moss anyday.

To call Moss the best receiver ever is a bit of a stretch if you ask me. He isn't even close to Rice yet and he is still a few years away from even hitting Cris Carters career numbers.

He is 32 td's chy of carter and about 3,700 yards short. We won't even get into Rice's numbers.

eyehead    0
eyehead

Sure if you go by stats Rice will probably always be the man. He also had Joe Montana and Steve Young throwing to him

to!!!!