Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nofishfisherman

Koren Robinson Out for Season???

31 posts in this topic

Looks like he got picked up for drunk driving last night. If he's convicted he's done for the year as well.

Things aren't looking good for the purple.

Why?

This would be Koren's 3rd offense of the leagues substance abuse policy. 3 strikes and you are out for 1 season.

I heard he was celebrating one year of sobriety.

I guess Brad Childress doesn't rule with an iron fist.

Quote:

I guess Brad Childress doesn't rule with an iron fist

At some point you have to trust the players not to be completely stupid. This can't reflect on the coach in anyway. What could he have done to have prevented this?

At some point we expected Denny Green not to act stupid.

Whats that have to do with anything?

KFAN was talking about how to acquire Lelie (Denver) or Porter (Oak). Looking at a receiving corp of Williamson, Travis Taylor,and Marcus Robinson. 2 possession guys and a speedster with no hands...

The running backs had better improve on that 2 yards/carry average they had against Oakland or we're done.

Time to trade for Porter or Lelie I guess.

I played catch with my dad in the backyard when I was little. Guess I need to hire an agent to see if I can get in there and help out.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF KORIN ROBINSON HEADING BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!

VILINGS ROCK! grin.gif

Nice. Our season is going in the "drink" fast, if you pardon the pun.

According to a St. Peter Police report released this morning, at about 10:45 p.m. the officers clocked a blue, four-door BMW sedan traveling in excess of 100 miles per hour heading south on Hwy. 169.

Police officers gave chase but were unable to keep up with the car and radioed ahead to Mankato police for help, the report said.

Mankato police, Blue Earth County Sheriff's deputies, and North Mankato police eventually got the car to stop in Mankato, which is about 13 miles from St. Peter.

Koren Lynard Robinson was arrested without incident and his car was towed away.

Dang, the speed limit through St Peter is like 30 or 35!!

If Zigi is what he says he is Koren is done as a Viking.

I guess we'll see.

dwi charges maybe, fleeing a police officer, felony..Does not look good and here we go again.. To bad for the vikes but also a big set back for Koren Robinson.

Well at least he made it to Mankato by 11 p.m. curfew...

Sad deal, I like the guy. Funny nobody is blaming Mike Tice or better yet George Bush.

Just for you Wallabee I will say it is G.W.'s and Tice's fault grin.gif

Trade for Porter... there is another reciever Oakland has that I think would be better, we could give the Raiders a 2nd rate LB and a 1st round draft pick with no hands for him.

caseymcq

Great call. Bring him back home. The people at the Dome Monday night greeted him and maybe he just need a little time to grow up.

Not to mention realize how good he had it here. His best NFL moments/memorys will always be as a Viking... he may deny it til his gold capped tooff falls off, but it's true.

He's done, he has a pretty lengthy criminal record besides. Kidnapping, weapons charges... nice guy, and smart.

For those of you wanting Moss back, you have got to be crazy.

He is on the down side of his career, always hurt, always a pain in the butt. He even flipped out and threw his helmet during a pre season game. What do you want a guy like that for.

I was down on the trade at first but after seeing him last year I think we dumped his contract before he started to regress.

Quote:

For those of you wanting Moss back, you have got to be crazy.

He is on the down side of his career, always hurt, always a pain in the butt.

Moss just needs a QB that will throw to him more. To say guys are crazy for wanting the best reciever ever to come back to the vikings is crazy?????? Your crazy Man. The guy is amazing. I dont care if he's 65 and in a retirment home I want him on my team. I'm mean come on Korean Robinson was our #1 receiver

From all accounts I have heard he has already lost a step of acceleration and that was his main weapon.

Also if a guys best move is to sprint 60 yds down field and catch a bomb why would you want him on your team when Brad Johnson is your QB. Brad can't throw that bomb anymore, we need possesion recievers, I would take Cris Carter back over Moss anyday.

To call Moss the best receiver ever is a bit of a stretch if you ask me. He isn't even close to Rice yet and he is still a few years away from even hitting Cris Carters career numbers.

He is 32 td's chy of carter and about 3,700 yards short. We won't even get into Rice's numbers.

Sure if you go by stats Rice will probably always be the man. He also had Joe Montana and Steve Young throwing to him

to!!!!