Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valv

SOLD Minnkota small craft bow motor mount. SOLD

10 posts in this topic

Brand new MinnKota small craft bow motor mount.

From picture seems like it is used to install transom mount motors to small boats or canoes without bow platform.

Price at $ 30.00, I can ship it but it's heavy

Mkotacanoemountsm.jpg

might be interested..... ill get back to you asap, depends if i am allowed to get a boat blush.gif

what is the thrust?

Hey valv, any ideas on how a guy would put his bow running lights on if he were to use this?

I have been thinking about one of these...

Edit:

How far are you from Mankato? If I could figure out a way to rig up the lights, I could pick er up next weekend if its within an hour drive or so.

Its not a trolling motor, just a mount for one blush.giftongue.gif

At a dang good price too! These mounts retail for much more. Valv I check the distance to my place. I sent you an e-mail about my interest also.

Yes, this is the MOUNT ONLY not the motor.

F4L, I just sent you an email.

Thanks

Yup, knew that

Reply sent...

I am very interested, can you tell me if it says what motors it works with, I have a 55 maxxuum. Please send me any additional pics you might have. stellaradam@hotmail.com

P.S. Thanks for the pics of the motor, I am looking for something a little newer though.

SOLD!!!! Thank you Fishin4Life !!!!

Your welcome. See ya on the 27th.