Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
wdgold

Whitefish Chain

wdgold

Anything biting good right now we will be going up this weekend.

GreyGoose

Iwas wonderin the same thing, cause I'm headin up their from the 18th-22. wdgold how did you do? We'er headin up for a family thing and stayin on Cross. I'm the only serious fisherman outta the bunch, but they always want to go out. And they expect me to find the fish for them! I've been on these lakes alot at a buddies cabin, but we usually just drink all day and night. Or maybe some of you local guys could steer me in the right direction? I'm a very respectful fisherman and I'm not lookin for anything to specific, just what lakes and depths to be searchin. I love chasin 'eyes, but panfish info would be great to. Thanx.

P.s. I just broke my hand and got a cast up to my elbow. Hopefully they are bitin on a jiggin pattern, cause that is about all I'll be able to do!

big musk411

I am also with you guys, will be staying on upper whitefish this weekend. Can any one help us? I am looking for some general walleye tips, specifically depth and structure. I usually don't have a problem with the Bass and Pike, but those Walleyes are tough. In the past I have caught them mostly right at sunset and after dark. Just wondering if daytime walleye fishing will be worth my time.

walleyedan

One of our guides was up there this a.m. and did fairly well. He said they ended up keeping 9 walleyes and caught quite a few northerns. I have been on Gull about everyday, so I didn't even ask where or what depth. I am 99% ceratin he was rigging with redtails. If I had to guess, I would say Upper in 18-22 feet.

Good luck,

Walleyedan

big musk411

Thanks Walleye Dan! I will be headed uo there tomorrow. Will post the rusults or lack there of when I get back.