Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlehn

tagged bass

2 posts in this topic

Just got back from fishing trip with family on Cass.

Last Wednesday, caught about a 19 inch largemouth over

by the church camp in Allens Bay. It had a tag with the numbers A28-1026, it also said "please release me" I had no intention of keeping her anyway but was interested if anyone knew of where this tag came from. It was yellow and had been on for some time

That sounds like one of those tags that you could buy from Bass Pro or Cabellas a while ago. (Before they found out it was illegal for the sportsman to tag fish) I tried to find the website that used to be up for these, with no luck.