Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveler

Installing a kicker bracket

13 posts in this topic

I had hopes of pulling this off myself, but it ain't gonna happen...no access to the transom (on the inside) and I don't want to muck it up. Any suggestions on a good marine place/guy to do this sort of thing? I guess I could go go to RJ's, but they probably couldn't get at it for a while anyway, and I need it this week. Thanks!

Try Kenney Hoge.

Thanks Northlander; where/how do I contact Kenney?

He is a local Duluth Guy so try the phone book. West Duluth. I think the west 47th ave area? He used to have a website but I see thats down now. He rigged my boat along with many of the local league and tourney guys. Knows his stuff and a good price.

North, now why didn't I think of that?? Wait, I did:) No dice, are you sure of the spelling?

I think he may have moved and his old cel # dont work. Ill see him Mon. night and get his number. I have some work for him to do as well.

Thanks Northlander, would you let me know asap? I appreciate it...

traveler send me your e-mail.

North, you can use MN(underscore)mon@msn.com Thanks!

Steve, did you end up seeing Kenney last nite? I was still hoping to get this done soon. Thanks

No I didnt but Im working on his number still. I have a few calls out.

Just talked to Kenny and he is in the process of moving and has all his tools etc. are all over so he wont be doing any work like this for who knows how long. Sorry Traveler but we tried.

Hey, I appreciate the effort Steve. I spoke to the manager at GM today and he knew Kenney too, and also thought he was "between" garages. He did give me another guy who may be able to do it, waiting on a return call from him. I trailered the boat down to RJ today after speaking to them on the phone; they wanted to see the boat to see if they could do the job. The guy who looked at it was knowledgeable and helpful, but they want me to contact the boat manufacturer to see if the boat will handle it. That I don't understand at all. I really didn't think this would be such a problem, go figure.