Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis Steele

***Sturgeon Excursion 2006-April 21st***

Ed Carlson

I just may be able to head up and join the crew for this next weekend. I missed out last year and we hope to get into the whiskerd misiles this year.

Is there any rooms open for us FM crew yet? It would likely be me abd Big Shanon, maybe my son if he is fre to run up with us. If so please advise.

Thanks, smile.gif

cluelessfisherman

Ed - I still have room in my cabin. I am trying to fill it to avoid paying extra for a full occupancy as a couple of my buddies backed out on me. I have also contacted another pair that were looking for a place. Whoever I hear from first will get the beds. Let me know here if you still need a place.

Dennis Steele

Schusters also has a couple cabins left.

It would be good seeing you Ed! I hope you can make it.

Contact them here Schusters Resort or call 1 (800) 243-2412

Ed Carlson

Thanks guys, I may check out Sachusters if we can make it this weekend.

Yup...be good to see da-crew again. cool.gif

Bigred70

I am coming up extremely late on sat. night and staying in a small cabin at schusters with a BIG group of guys through tuesday evening...has anyone heard anything on the bite so far?

Wiskers

I'm heading up Early Friday morning.. gonna fish Warroad Jetty for some monster Pike because they are on the feed as of yesterday.. Then hit the 4 mile bay Either Friday after noon or Sat all day.. depending on which one is the best bite.

Rick and Dennis.. Remember the fishing we did last year at the Warroad Jetty.. well it's back............I tried to call you Rick and Dennis incase you get your vioce mails.

fiskyknut

The Pikes were a feedin again yesterday, some big fish were landed but it seemed a bit slower overall considering all the anglers. That Pike bite started up mid last week, river mouth opened a week ago Saturday. Ice out and the Pike run came a bit early this year up here, should stay good for a few more days or maybe a week.

Bigred70, Sturgeon action has been good for most folks. Are you the same fellow who retrieved a rod w/fish a couple of years back for a guy near Warroad?

Rain, rain go away.

fiskyknut

Bigred70

Fisky,

Yep that was me...I have been living in the area every summer since then, and I will be back up there again this summer/fall. Look forward to seeing you so you can show me a few hotspots! Take care!

Scarface

Anyplace open for breakfast Saturday Morning?

Wiskers

The Patch restraunt is great eating. 7 minuets or less in the morning.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wiskers

I had a blast, Awesome numbers of FMers.. Weather was pretty good Sat. Fish or no fish, just being out with that many fellow fishermen makes it all worth while. Saw some real nice fish boated and even got some major comic relief action from a Pro-V next to us.. wink.gif The Pike action in Warroad was also a real blast. Biggest landed fish I saw was 42". Wow shocked.gif

Thanks to all that came up for this huge event. Even though the fishing was slow compared to the norm, I would venture to say that many fishermen caught their biggest fish ever while surrounded by friends.