• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey anyone been fishing Buzzle out by Pinewood? What has been bitng?

We have a cabin there. Alot of people fishing, not sure how they are doing. The bass aren't hitting yet, but souldn't be long, and you can always catch jacks.

I have a farm/ cabin near by and haven't fished there this year. The DNR report shows alot of structure but only local fishing reports show any action. I am wondering what and where to try for walleyes, bass, northern well pretty much anything. By the way I don't mean to sound stupid but what do you mean by JACKS?

Thanks Chris. Sorry for the confusion. There really isn't any structure, just steep drop offs. You can throw spinnerbaits up shallow for largemouth along just about the whole shoreline. Northerns are caught along the breaks trolling, sometimes you can pick up a nice bigger bass doing this too.

• 2 months later...