Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt Johnson

Congrats Brian!!

11 posts in this topic

Congrats to Brian Jones, he's now a married man! I wish you the best of luck bud!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Congrats Brian, Hope you have a great life with your new bride. I wish you both the best.

Brian,

You have caught your best trophy...your new bride. Congrats to you my friend. May your years be blessed with so many wonderful memories!!

Tim

Brian,

Congratulations!!!!!!

Gowdy

Good job Jones, figured she was a keeper after you indicated she still spoke to you after meeting all our group last year.

Texan

Wow,

Hearts are breaking all over Minnesota! Mr. Jones has been snagged. Congrats Brian, looking forward to the end of July. Enjoy yourself, see you when we get up there. We can talk later about days and trips with the kids. We are still on for Sunday July 24th am. Talk to you soon my friend and again, congrats on the nuptuials. Curt

What the heck,

Everyone is congrating you, when the should be saying another one got caught!!!! I know, I know be proud of him and give him your blessing, and wish him the best, yada, yada, yada...Get up here and let's go fishing...

Beef

Congratulations Brian! Will I see you and the Mrs. when we are up this weeknd? Talk to you later!

Good Luck!

Ken

Congrats Brian,and Beef weeza comin,be there in 12 days!!!!!!

grin.gif Brian,

I tried to warn you man..... I guess I'll say it seeing as everyone else is lying to you too. Congrats on tying the knot! You will be happy forever and she will never nag @ you. nag, nag, nag...

Walter cool.gif

Congratulations Brian! Here's to a long, and happy married life for you! "It's where it's at", and you can PUT THAT ON THE BOARD! Dale