Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MisterFish

St Croix by Hudson

MisterFish

is there a boat launch on the MN side in this area? i saw the boat launch on the WI side and i'm not interested in paying $12.00 for a launch and park. let me know anyone? thanks:)

MisterFish

Sandbar

MisterFish,

Check out this site Beanies

MisterFish

thanks a lot sandbar:)

MisterFish

fly651

Has anyone been down there doing any fishing? Just wondering if it's catchin' anything?

tommyk

with regards to the landing fees, is there any that do not require a fee or permit of some sort. Went to the one in bayport that i used to launch at with my dad for free and now there is a $10 daily fee.

unclejake

the only free one i know of is the one just north of stillwater. we used to put in for free off the point where the winter ice road is (south of bayport) near clydes, i think that's nsp land...but they've really cracked down on that. kind of stuck paying the money.

Dave B

There used to be a shallow one in downtown Hudson-but I think they killed that too. Neighbors got upset w/ the parking.

BigWormin

There is a landing a couple miles north of stillwater on the mn side that's free, heading to hudson though from there you'd probably spend $10 at least in gas..

LuckBites

The cheapest option I have found is to buy the Washington County Park pass. This pass allows access to St. Croix Bluffs (South of the Kinni), Square Lake & Lake Elmo among others. I fish square a bit and this pass really helps save some $$$

fins&feathers

the washington county pass is also good for anoka county,

i.e coonrapids dam