Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bojangles

ice conditions

3 posts in this topic

i see that rogers access is now closed is morts or sunny beach still allowing access to the lake or how about hillmans,westwind??????? hoping for one last red run..

This morning I talked to Westwind and they said that their access is now closed, Hillmans said that they prefer folks not to head out now, and Morts was letting folks walk out this morning but has posted that as of noon they are now also closed. The warm temps the past few days really did a number....now we just have to wait and look forward to some great open water fishing!

Hudec's was the place to be on Fri. and Sat. Two miles out on the ridge provided some fast action. Lots of Crappies and Double the Walleye action. The shore was getting real bad when we left on Sat. We noticed a snowmobile and otter sled submerged in two feet of water just North of Hudecs. We also broke through with my ATV and Trailer close to shore when we missed the hay runway by only a few feet crazy.gif. didn't get wet but it sure gets the heart pounding when it's Dark out. A special thanks to Brian at Hudecs and WallEyellBe for a great last weekend of Slab Pounding !!! See you all on the Open Water smile.gif "Son of Slab" IBOT #305