Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crankin619

Lake Superior Saturday

5 posts in this topic

Just wondering how everything is looking? Who is going out and from what landing? I heard there is a strong wind blowing ice towards the MN side. Do we have to go out of Two Harbors? Could really use some Coho's for the frying pan! What stick baits is everyone liking so far this spring?

Thanks,

MrBigeyes

Well, I guess no FM'ers will be out tomorrow? I am leaving soon so I guess it will be Two Harbors and run south. See ya on the water.

Sorry just gon on line now, Duluth is definately blocked in. Two Harbors will be your best bet. I think I am the only big boat that has been out that I know of, check into my post on "what a great day to be on the water" Shouldn't be more than 1 or 2 pages back

Best of luck, I won't be making it out this weekend.

I just checked the coastwatch website and the temps are stacked from 33-39 on the shoreline between the entry and the Lester River. Ohh I wish I could get out there!

Well the big pond got the best of us on saturday. We fished for about 3-4hours before pulling the pin and pounding 15 miles back up to Two Harbors. 1 coho 2 Steelhead both released. Only seen one other boat and they pulled the pin about the same time as us and had no luck. All fish came flat lined off boards down by the french river. My legs are still sore from that ride!