• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The 2005 Chicago White Sox will........

buzzsaw

Johan Santana tied a career high with 14 strikeouts!

Hows that Jackie?!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buzzsaw

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• mnvikingsfreak

• fishyguy

buzzsaw stop the presses I know what windy will say..... "my beloved pale hose had the day off but its ok the league MVP judy garland has 8 wins!! 8 wins!! isnt that amazing you twinkie eaters you can put that on the board....yes" grin.gif

14 strikeouts in a game judy garland would get 14 strikeouts in 4 games johan is simply amazing

Boy oh boy,

If only strikeouts equalled victories, then Mr. Santana might have a shot at equalling the superior pitching of John Garland. Still a few victories short there Sparky. He is also a few short of Mr. Buehrle, and Mr. Hernandez. Come to think of it most of the Sox pitchers have a better record than the GREATEST PITCHER EVER TO HAVE PICKED UP A BASEBALL. Things that make you go hmmmm.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

Windy at the end of the baseball year your probably going to have to switch forum names. grin.gif Atleast I would in your shoes.

Why is that Pig?

I'm sure that all of you intelligent Twinkie lovers realize that this is all in good fun. I can take it as good as I can dish it and I have been taking it for the last 3 or 4 years from the Twinks. Don't I get a chance to sling a little? Or are you guys that thin skinned? Just wonderin'!

By the way, did you happen to see the best pitcher in baseball today, Mr Garland is back on top with the best record in the MLB, how did your Twinks do against the tomato can named Wang? If you can't beat a guy named Wang, you may as well hang it up. Te he Te he. Oh well, I better get off here soon cause the Twinky Cyber-Patrol will put a tracer on my forum name and come and get me, right?

I'll take my lumps if the Sox tumble but for now...

Hope you have ice because ull have lots of humps when they go down in august.

Rat,

Since there seems to be a grammer cop on this thread, just thought I would point out that "ull" is not a word. You may want to try the word you'll. And I believe you were looking for the word "lumps" not "humps". It is also proper to capitalize months so it would be "August".

Now that makes a nice retort!

well i know i cnat sepll but taht deosn't maen u hafat be the oen to piont it otu too me. Adn four the recerd I dont kare wat u'll think of my grammer skills because im not the one who is sticking up for a team named after an article of clothing.

BTW did you notice that the Twins dismantled the Yankees, taking 2 out of 3 games. I think we had more fans in those 3 games than you have had all year.

Hey windy, I was out on Muskie opener on Minnetonka and when I landed this Muskie I thought of you... All Teeth! grin.gif

DSCF0015.JPG

After watching the Twins dispatch the Yanks today, I switched over to WGN and watched the end of the Sox/Tribe game. Top of the 12th, the Sox (Hermanson) walked the first two batters. The next batter gets the sac bunt down, and Hermanson throws it away (past the third baseman). Run scores, runners advance...Sox end up losing 6-4.

It was ugly. Same ol' Sox.

Windy i've been walleye fishing for the last week up in gods country (northern MN), just wondering how the bullhead fishing has been for you while i was gone.

Isnt Rochester the Bullhead capital of Minnesota??? lol j/k

Quote:

Isnt Rochester the Bullhead capital of Minnesota??? lol j/k

I don't know of any bullhead lakes, but we sure have a lot of goose poop.

We dont have lakes period here, thats why i was at Vermillion for a week.

So that was you in the flatbottom with a stringer full of perch that kept circling my boat?? grin.gifgrin.gif

Nope that was me in my fish hawk with the 115 yami flying all over the lake trying too find walleyes bigger than 12".

Nice fish Buzzsaw. What did you catch it on? What's with the markings on the fish? Looks a bit chewed up. Much like the White Sox will be come September.

Andy

Hey Buzz,

Nice `ski. I ain't never caught no bullheads that big yet out here in the feeshin pond. Don't worry about my teeth though, I'm all bark and no bite! While you were out there in the water, I was stuck here in the Windy just watching my beloved Pale Hose take another series at home. Interesting fact: The Sox have not lost a series at home yet and have never been out of first place yet this year. I put the yet in there for all you Twinky eaters out there. All kidding aside, nice fish mi amigo, and as usual...

If yer up this weekend James, we'll be Muskie fishing .... the cabin is straight out and a hair left looking out from Moccasin Pt. landing. Maybe you can hook us up with those 12" walleyes for bait. I would show ya a picture of our good luck with Vermilion Walleyes, but you know the rules...stringer pics are the devil or something....god forbid we actually keep fish to eat.

WHOA Windy, Did you just compliment someone from Minnesota, that doesn't root for the Pale Hose? Never expected that from you.

Amazing.

Next think we know is the Twins will be in 1st and the Soxs will start their slide......but that was expected

I like Windy! He's my new buddy grin.gif ... Down to earth, I caught it on a chartruese BUZZbait on Tonka in about 8 ft of water in the middle of the lake in an area of sand and rock surrounded by coontail/millfoil and some other junk... those marking s are probably pre spawn battle scars... go the the "metro area lakes forum" then click on "minnetonka muskies" and read that thread. Windy, back to you, your team has had a phenominal start but answer me this in all honesty... you've played so good but yet your only like 3 1/2 games ahead of us and our pitching has been great... are you at all nervous?? be honest.... or do you think the second place team in the division will make the playoffs as well... now remember this is a chance for us all to get back to being more civil... even if that is boring.

Hey sled were you up at Vermillion at all the past week? We were up memorial day and came back saturday. We caught a ton of walleyes but there was no size. Everyone i talked too said the same thing, no size last week. I spent more time the end of the week just cruising trying too find new pockets of fish that might hold more size. Every time i found new fish they bit but still there was no size. I was everywhere from 8' out too 40'. I did cast for muskies for a few hours saturday morning. My 3rd cast as i pulled the bucktail out of the water i saw a big tail whirl away. That was it for me though. My wifes uncle just built a cabin that sits right next door too Shamrock Marina. Dont know if i'll get up there again this year or not.

Me nnnervous. Why Buzz, I don't know what you mmmmean. I have never been mmmmore calm in mmmmy life. Freddy calmed my nerves tonight, after he got the jitters out with the first three batters and gave up 3 runs on 2 hits, he proceeded to retire everybody for the next 7 innings. 10K and no walks and the Pale Hose bats came alive in the thin air. Rockies may have been just what the doctored ordered. I might be a little worried about the Pads though. Much better team and the Sox do horrible on the left coast. Hopefully the Twinks will get "snake bit" in the next three with the Diamondbacks and it will be a moot point. But, back to your original question, I am nnnnot one bbbbit nervous.

good to see a post from windy anybody notice he only posts when the white sux win?

grin.gif

Its alittle harder to keep up Windys pace when the Twins have been steadily gaining on the White Sox.

Commanche,

If you actually looked at when that was posted they had got it down to 3 at that point so it was a valid statement.

You were up by 5 at the break last year and what did that get you?........

9 games back at the end and early reservations for the Buehrle, Konerko, Thomas, Guillen foursome.

Here you go again, fishguy. Last year, last year, last year. Where did last year get you? Where did the year before get you? Please read the title of this post. I was not responding to anything you posted, nor did I read anything you posted.

The 2005 Chicago White Sox will.....Have a 5 1/2 game lead on June 11?

According to the heading on your post, you were responding to Pig Sticka. I responded to you about your post. I didn't know you had rules about who can respond to you. I think last year has a lot to do with it because it was part of a established pattern by your club. 2nd half collapses.