Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
howwedoin

Why are the first six posts overtaking the normal posts?

howwedoin

The first six posts should be links on the website. That only leaves 4 posts for the average person checking into the forum. It's just making people leave the site because it's not quick anymore. The more posts on the first page the longer and more interrested the viewer is. If the viewer sees the same 6 posts in the beginning the less time they'll spend on the site.

This is a forum not an event calandar. You could get more on the "List of metro bait shops" web page then scrolling up and down trying to find the bait store you're looking for" It's not that hard and time consuming. The same for the other 5. Just a suggestion.

Tonka Boy

I'm with you there. I'm on here often enough where I really only need/want to read the current posts. Most often if they aren't on the first page I don't bother.

howwedoin

Perfect example. I understand someone wants the information to be important but if everybody had the privelages to control the form like it is, the site would be worse.

metrojoe

Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but you can set how many posts you see on each page in your preferences. I’ve left mine set at the default 25. Otherwise this really sounds like something you should contact the Fishing Minnesota staff directly about.

Tonka Boy

Thanks Metro...I just learned something!! BTW, gotta love your signature about the photographic memory. That one kills me! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

FZ

howwedoin, did you get it? Learn how to use this site (read FAQs....)