Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scifisher

BWCA Permit Question

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when one can begin to reserve overnight canoeing permits? I was just at the website and I couldn't find the date anywhere.

The deadline for lottery applications is Jan. 15th. The rest of the permits open up on approx. Jan 20th after the lottery is done.

Paper applications for the lottery can be submitted via mail or fax until Jan 10 Internet applications can be submitted until Jan 15th. After that permits can be reserved on a first come basis for entry points that are open.

www.bwca.org

Are lottery applications only for motor permits, or do they apply for ALL permits at all entry points?

The lottery is for all permits. Since your looking for a paddle permit you shouldn't have a problem getting any entry you choose.

Did the cutback in motor permits go into effect for 2005?