• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone heard where they're catching the crappies on Washington and what size? I went out last weekend and caught around 14 sunfish right before the storm hit in Bakers Bay and they were all around palm sized.

have been doing well on crappies on w0a0shington on 3rd point in 20-25 fow with a little white jig and crappie minnow. this last week fish would bite very light to the point I didnt use any bobber,just jig,minnow and ultra-light rod.tried other jig,waxies and they just wanted small minnow.Going tommorrow a.m.hopefully they will be a little more aggressive.Most suppende about 5 feet off bottom. Good luck.Size has been from 8-13.5 last 2 times out.

bobbert, Here you want people to give you there info on lake washington but on your other post today you want people to kiss your a__ and you might give them the name of your hot walleye lake. I don't think so! If your walleye lake is so good, why don't you stay there?!?

Hey u don't have to get smart about it. I also told people were I was catching sunfish. And you don't know why I want to catch crappies either do u. 2 of my little cousins want to go out and catch some fish so I thought it would be nice to catch some panfish other than sunfish because the bite turned off for me.

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GIVE A LITTLE TO GET A LITTLE AS FAR AS INFO GOES. i ALWAYS TRY TO HELP OUT ANYONE i CAN YET THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I ASK FOR INFO AND DONT GET A RESPONSE MAYBE SOME JUST DONT LIKE TO REVEAL THIER SPOTS. iLL CONTINUE TO GIVE INFO FOR OTHERS SO ALL CAN HAVE A BETTER TIME FISHING.tHIS SITE IS VERY HELPFUL IF EVERYONE HELPS AND ADDS WHAT THEY CAN. tHANKS BOBBET

How the heck can you get mad at someone for keeping 1 of their spots under their hat? I give some info too, but im not gonna give every spot away, for gods sake go search around a little.

Dito to James walleyes post, looking for fishabe structure and finding fish where no one else is fishing is, really a ego builder, you have bragging rights. but only after you fished it a few times, share with someone, the crowd that gathers will chase the fish out of that area and you can look for another one, thats just part of the game.

LEE, you said your crappies were 8-13.5'', was that mostly 8-9 inchers and 1 13.5'' or are you catching 10-12''ers too? Fished yesterday off third in 32 ft. caught 12-15 crappies, all about 8.5-9.5'', 1 that was 10.5''. lots of fish marked, very picky though. Just curious, any info would be great. how did you do this morning? thanks

DID PRETTY BAD TODAY. STARTED AT 6+.30 AND FISHED TILL 10.00 ,CAUGHT 7 CRAPPIES WITH THE SMALLEST BEING 7AND TH

E BIGGEST BEING 11.5. FISH WOULD NIBBLE THE FIRST TWO HOURS AND AFTER THAT NEXT TO NO MARKED FISH.USED SMALL JIG IN WHITE AND GREEN WITH SMALL CRAPPIE MINNOW.

WAS IN 24 FOW AND MOST MARKED FISH WERE 6-8 FEET OF THE BOTTOM. ITHINK WE NEED SOME WARM, STABLE WEATHER. LOST MORE THAN I CAUGHT TODAY,MOST I GOT UP ABOUT HALF WAY AND THEN THEY SWAM AWAY. AVG. SIZE TODAY WAS APPROX 9 INCHES. TRIED IN BAKERS BAY LATTER AND THAT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN THIRD POINT. I THINK IM GOING TO TRY A ALL DARK TRIP AS THATS WHEN IM HAVING BEST LUCK. WITH A LITTLE LUCK COULD MAYBE HOOK UP WITH SOME REAL GOOD AGGRESSIVE FISH,THEY HAVE ME FOOLED.

Hey LEE harveyy sorry if it sounded like i was talkin to u before I read your message wrong don't take it personal

Did okay today, 6 bluegills and a crappie in the middle of all those people off the north access. Only spent like 2 hours....Started off by that little grass island but after nothing I moved in by the group. Want to do it again tomorrow but I'm tired, the Vikings are playing, and its an hour drive for me.

Anyone else who enjoys some panfish action, take teh kids out. Plenty of ice to drive on.

i was going to fish on the north access (third point) but i dont think my little 2 wheel drive s-10 would have made it back onto shore as the ice is piled up by shore the 4 wheel drives look like they were having a hard time getting back up so we fished bakers but didnt have much luck but had fun nonethe less

Fished left from Wedgewood away for the houses abit, 11 FOW. on fri,and sat. Cought limits of nice sunnys both days. NO flags on the tip-ups. The bit is so light the bobber doesn't even move. Thank god for the vexilar. Have not seen a crappie out their yet.

I fished the last 2 days off 3rd point in 29ft. Marking lots of fish, but boy are they finicky. Caught 15 or so today but had many more that just wanted to look. The fish I did catch were all pretty small. I have the most success using a small jig with a treble hook and a minnow head. An ultralight rod seems to help since they bite so light. I leave a whole minnow down on the other rod, but it's pretty much ignored. If these fish ever get hungry it could be a lot of fun, even though they are small.

Has anyone caught any walleyes off 3rd pt? I'm assuming they are shallower since I haven't had many big marks on the Vex. Good Luck everyone!

I was out 1/6 and was fishing between 3 rd point and 1 st group of houses coming on from north public access and was in 17 fow and picked up a 27" walleye that is still swimming. Fished from 2-6pm. Using orange rocker tipped with fathead

Was out on Bakers on Saturday and caught 40 or so sunnies, 4 crappies, 1 perch. Kept 12 sunnies, 3 crappies.

Was in about 18 feet of water using a fat boy and wax worms. All 4 crappies were different sizes and started hitting about 4:20 or so.

Did see maybe one walleye on the camera, but I saw it tooooo late to tell if that is for sure what it was and only saw part of the body as it was lower then my camera was set for.