• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

94 polaris EFI, runs great, always starts on second pull, (first pull injects gas into the cylinders), I'll post how many miles tommorrow along with pics, needs some minor repairs to the exterior, but is good to drive right now. Perfect for someone who would just use it for fishing, but also goes fast enough to keep up with your buddies on those poker runs.

Track is getting worn, I have lost 2 or 3 studs over the years. Seat is ripped, and windshield is cracked. It's been on one trip to Kabetogama with me, and one other trip to Brainerd. Other than that, it's been around the house and out to the lake. Spent $150 on shocks two years ago, so it has adjustable front shocks and hydraulic shocks on the rear.

Could use new springs. One of the rails for the rear suspension is broken, but will replace with a new part before I sell it.

$800 or B.O.

Trying to raise money for a 4-wheeler, so shoot me an offer.

Eric Johnson

[email protected]

320-296-6530

I'll have pics soon, along with mileage. I only have my camera phone to take pics, no flash and I get home well after dark during the week.