Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Fowlguy

Lake Benton Lake

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Slow all weekend frown.gif

tip-up king    0
tip-up king

Some friends took thirteen nice keepers not far from the open water south of the rock pile. Not enough ice there for my titantic shack. Guess I'll just have to keep catchin the small ones. tuk.

tip-up king    0
tip-up king

Hey Fowlguy, did you move yet? Or are you still where you were New Years Eve? Headin up tomorrow after work. tuk.

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Same spot

tip-up king    0
tip-up king

Tried it again last night and only caught 1 12" eye. tuk.

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

We have to kill that one. Looks like we get the same fish!!!

Took the house off tuesday due to weather. Hope to get it back on monday. laugh.gif

tip-up king    0
tip-up king

Tried it last night again and didn't even catch that 12incher. Some kids parked a shack about 10' from mine and made a lot of racket this didn't help any and perterbed me to say the least. tuk.

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Going to move the house out today to the same old spot.They have to bite some time this winter cool.gif

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Hi TUK

Did you kill that 12" fish? Was out yesterday & did not get a bite mad.gif

tip-up king    0
tip-up king

Fowlguy,No I didn't, I felt sorry for it. It came into my possession by "holding onto" a 5" chub! Poor sucker couldn't even fit it in his mouth I had no choice but to admire his appetite and turn him loose. tuk.

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Hi Tuk

That 12" fish must be a male as i got a 8" yesterday. Has to be the cold weather!!!!! grin.gif

tip-up king    0
tip-up king

Fished all night and caught the same 13" 4 times. tuk

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Hi Tuk

Last night 1 perch, (1 crappie 2#} 6 keeper eyes grin.gif how did u do? Saw your truck when i left the lake.

tip-up king    0
tip-up king

I got skunked! Might have to move back? tuk

skinnylee    0
skinnylee

tipup king or fowlguy just wonder where a good starting point wood be thinking about pulling the house up there for a weekend which park would be good to drive off or any tips thanks skinnylee

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Best bet is to go on at the county park. There is a good landing there. Not many fish this week, sat from 11:30am to8:45pm yesterday & got 1 perch. frown.gif Good thing i had a good book with grin.gif

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Took the house off yesterday. To much water on the ice. mad.gif

State Farm Man    0
State Farm Man

Jr, How do you expect to catch any fish if your house isn't out there? Just keep your van off also!

fishing4fun    10
fishing4fun

State Farm Man,

I wonder who you are? Where are the fish biting? Don't say the mouth either.

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Dear State Farm Man

The house & van will be on the lake saturday. grin.gif

State Farm Man    0
State Farm Man

fishin4fun, looks like it wasn't the big pond where you guys went last weekend. Of course, its tough to catch fish when your locked onto the bottle bass cool.gif!!! Nice Crappies at Red Lake...should have went there. Hope to get the house out this weekend if there isn't too much water on top at LB. They have got to turn on eventually!

fishing4fun    10
fishing4fun

Heard a report of a pickup going through this weekend. Does anyone know about this?

State Farm guy,

Ya The big pond was full of bottle bass, no walleys or perch though. Maybe next year!

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

Heard the same thing but dont know for sure. Will find out today and let u know. Put the house out yesterday & the ice looks good. Got five eyes one was really big 12". All the rest were under that grin.gif State Farm Guy ,I did not drop the van in.

Fowlguy    0
Fowlguy

It's a car that went in & it's still there. Right off the point at the county park.Look's like it's all the way down ooo.gif

State Farm Man    0
State Farm Man

Ouch! Haven't had any phone calls this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Glad you didn't do the same Fowlguy...Let me know when its worth it to go fishing again!!!!!