Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmc

Fishing withdrawls!!!

3 posts in this topic

I was off the last 3 days and just couldn't convince myself that I should go fishing. Did anyone make it out in this arctic weather we've been having? I imagine the fish were in a "funk", but hopefully next week's warm up will have them on the bite.

Brian

Brian, was out on Winni on Wednesday, shouldn't have been. It was cold. Fishin was slow. It was one of the first times that I have ever fished that lake and never saw another sole out there. We fished a couple small humps that usually produce and we only pulled a few but marked lots. I got away from the cold. I'm down in Indiana hunting geese. I'll be back on Winni New Year's Day. How's the bitin been up there?

Hey Mike,

It's finally starting to warm up here!!! I'm only working 2 days out of the next 2 weeks so I'll be hitting the ice!!! I've got my kids this week so we'll do some crappie and perch fishing I'm sure. I don't think too many people were out this past week with the cold temps. Good luck on the geese..........I'm jealous!!! grin.gif

Brian