Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polar Bear

Hanska report

10 posts in this topic

Got to Giegers point today about 4:30 and fished till 6:15. Walked out about 40-50 yards and fished in 10.5 feet of water. Caught one 11 inch walleye at 5 pm and a medium sized crappie at 6. That was all. Talked to 2 other parties leaving the same time I did and they didn't get anything. Maybe the bite started after I left ?

I'm gonna go try it sometime this week wensday or thrusday. I usually try to find right where it drops off. Have had pretty good luck in the past. As for time About an hour after dark i have had the best fishing. Also found that a pink jig has worked best for me. I let you know how I did.

Tried Hanska again tonight (Wednesday). Fished 25 yards from the end of the fishing pier from 4:30 to 6:15 with no luck. Didn't even get a bite. I think the only things showing on the flasher were bullheads. Tried the camera but the water is so dirty visibility was less than one foot even with the LEDs on. Think I gonna give up on Hanska for a week and maybe try Clear next time out.

ya i'm gonna put hanska on hold. tried clear again wensday got 8 small crappies. did have one fish break my line so i'm guessing it was a walleye or bass. have caught 2 nice walleyes 20 and 18 inches. so i'm gonna stick to clear for a little while yet.

Fished Giegers 3 nites in a row with no luck.Talked to several others,not much happening.Has anyone tried the east end or Godahl?Just have to keep searchin'!! Good luck to all and a Merry X-mas!!!Good Fishin and stay dry! Jigster

Fished Godahl landing on Thurs afternoon and evening and caught 1 bullhead. We saw alot of fish on the vex, but none were willing to bite. I'm not going to give up on Hanska quiet yet, but I might wait till it warms up a bit. That should turn them on, I hope.

catmaster which clear lake are u refering to the one south of gibbon or the one by new ulm

he is referring to the one by new ulm

thx for the info 3o inch eyes

raddman....RWF here too. Send an email my way, i probably know ya. Im always looking for someone to hit the pond with, maybe we could get together for some fishing.

SPUD

law_mann2000 at yahoo dot com