Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim W

Report 10/14/03 am

8 posts in this topic

Nice job on the smallies!!! I wish I could be there! Doesn't look quite as cold as last October!

Jim W

Nice smallies! Also a nice walleye!
Thanks for the post Rick. Me and my dad will be comming up on thursday or friday to fish and we hope we get into some nice ones too. Good Luck

------------------
Fish ON!

Here are some pics of a few fish we caught this morning.

Nice smallies - 19"-21"
FMsmallies.jpg
These fish were all caught with Ring-N Grubs and jigs.
More info can be seen on the Ring-N Grubs at Catch-N Tackle
Nice Walleyes
10-14-04_c.jpg

It's a very good bite. Some trophies are definitely coming in.

Get up to Clementson Resort for some awesome fall fishing.

Sandee says she has an opening the end of October and a few in November as well.

The bite just keeps getting better all the way to freeze-up now. Look for plenty of 4-6 lb smallies and walleyes over 10 lbs to come roaming in from lake of the woods.

ClementsonResort.com - Click Here for more info.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 10-16-2003).]

The smallie bite was great!It was fast and the fish were BIG!Paul and I had doubles....both fish were 19" and for the most time that we were chasing the bronze backs you didn't have to make more than a few casts to get hit.They were really gobbling up those Ring-n-Grubs.
This was my first time up to the Rainy.(can't believe I haven't made it before).
I'll be up for some more of that action again.
I want to thank Rick and Sandee of Clementsons.
They are great hosts and are really freindly.It a nice place to stay and close to to some awsome fishing.
Thanks. smile.gif

Wow, those are some nice Smallies!!
And that was very nice of whoever let Paul hold up one of their fish!!
J/K =)
Kevin

Can't help but think that the fishing is only going to get better over the next couple of weeks. Think I'll have to sneak back up there again for a couple of days.

Would like to send out a big thank you to Rick and Sandee for putting up with the three of us. You guys are the best. For anyone that would like to squeeze in one more trip this year, give them a call. They know exactly what is going on with the river and will do everything they can to put you on fish.

------------------
Paul
PWaldowski@comcast.net

Ain't life good!

Stop you are killing me. Bored in Indiana and Dreaming about spring so I can get back up to the cabin. NICE FISH!!!!! Please keep posting I'm kidding, it's pictures like those that help me make it through the winter.

Thanks,
Tad