• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Question on selling (2) guns....

Navigator

Guys,
I'm in uncharted territory and I need your help in determining the value of two guns that I no longer use:

Savage model 110 .223 cal. with composite stock - Simmons 3-9x40 scope - leather shoulder strap - ammo & hard case. I bought the gun new in 1995 and it's in great shape....any idea of it's value?

Interarms Star Gauge (20 Ga.) side by side double, 3" chamber, barrels are made in Aramberri Spain, the gun has some butt stock damage, but other than that it's in good shape.....any idea of it's value?

I've taken some digital pics of these guns. Thanks for any input on this. Nav

• 2 weeks later...

Navigator,
There is large resource book which I have seen but do not recall the name of, Firearms Digest or something. Anyway it has all firearms made listed with range values depending on condition. It has them listed by make, model, caliber, year made etc.
This is a fairly thick book with everything from handguns to rifles and shotguns with every imaginable caliber/gauge and maker.
Sorry about the vagueness but there is a book out there to get a value for your guns. Someone on this forum I am sure has one or you can do a web search for the book. Try Barnes and Noble.com or Amazon.
Good Luck.

Navigator,
Found two on Barnes and Noble.
"2003 Standard Catalog of Firearms: The Collector's Price and Reference Guide"

There is another by the name of "Blue Book of Gun Values"
The first one is the one that I have seen before. Very comprehensive.
Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...